Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngel0 View Post
    This is a moral tale; the choices have to be hard.

Also, when Thanos is on your team, and not sitting on his hover chair, there's likely very few other beings in any universe that stand any sort chance.
    Aren't there other Thanos in other universes?

And at this point there are no moral choices, this is throat to throat, teeth to the jugular, I've got the biggest club; fighting for nothing more than a few hours more in the lifeboat and to get those few hours I'm going to throw you to the sharks and move on to the guy behind you.

I guess for Hickman and marvel that's heroism.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

I'm tempted to say regardless of our assumed powerlevels that they're all the same group of people: Thankfully.
    All the designates marvel uses refer to it as: Earth-31916
    Of course... *sigh* that the problem with mirror universes, infinite reflections.
    Still though, we have a hyperion in our 616 world who really IS big bad levels of powerful. So obviously there's more than one version of 712 also out there. Its really interesting stuff.

Aren't there other Thanos in other universes?
    Yep, but they're mostly sitting in their hover chair, and NOT helping Namor the Destroyer.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 08-28-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Namor the destroyer
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Namor the destroyer
    YES imperius rex

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Yep, but they're mostly sitting in their hover chair, and NOT helping Namor the Destroyer.
    Exactly. If anything, the other Thanoses (Thanosi?) are watching Namor and friends on some comic television as we speak.

Fantastic Member

Surprised to see the Supreme Power-verse thrown in here as a throwaway universe, but I guess they're as good as any alternate Marvel universe to use. I'll be amused if we get any shoutouts/homage to the original Squadron Supreme universe-death story. I'll miss Nighthawk who was kind of interesting as he seemed to be becoming a better person while Hyperion was getting worse and worse. And of course multiple Squadron Supreme verses have popped up over the years so I guess there isn't necessarily true finality in this...

Also kind of interesting how an Avengers vs Illuminati war is mentioned, I wonder if they'll just consider the Illuminati and the Cabal one in the same as far as whose ass should get kicked.

I don't what made me say that, but I walked outside and went to my car (a bright sunny day) and thought it again "Namor the Destroyer". Its really him isn't.
    Let it be the name from now on then.

NAMOR: The Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    They are the ones I'm seeing doing it now and in this issue. They also seem to be the most effective at the moment. I wonder if Thanos and the rest are taking survivors as slaves?
    Why would they want slaves or captives? They've not found any allies on other Earths willing to abandon their own.

I also assumed Hyperion, the one part of the current Avengers line up, was from the MAX series Squadron Supreme and that the MAX universe had imploded due to an incursion since that line has been abandoned.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    Hickman seems fixated on killing all DC analogues ... what if someone else wants to use the JMS Squadron Supreme in a future comic?
    It's pretty simple...that universe is a Squadron Supreme that resembles the SS from the comic series, but actually isn't.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    Hickman seems fixated on killing all DC analogues ... what if someone else wants to use the JMS Squadron Supreme in a future comic?
    What's with the weird bolding?

I think this is going to lead to what I've been saying all along -- a mass consolidation of Marvel Universes down to a handful. One NewUniversal, one MU, one UU, maybe AoA and one Squadron.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    What's with the weird bolding?

I think this is going to lead to what I've been saying all along -- a mass consolidation of Marvel Universes down to a handful. One NewUniversal, one MU, one UU, maybe AoA and one Squadron.
    what about the Zombie Universe?

It was destroyed by the black priests.

Edit: Kidding. They're such an easy fix for that though. Just like they "cured" the X-genes on that 1 planet. Is there still a zombie book out right now?

BANNED

Well, that was hard to stomach. Jesus, that's messed up.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Almost most Namor for Quentin Quire there but then I remembered QQ's pink.

Namor is the best Avenger. Gets **** done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    I don't what made me say that, but I walked outside and went to my car (a bright sunny day) and thought it again "Namor the Destroyer". Its really him isn't.
    Let it be the name from now on then.

NAMOR: The Destroyer
    It's not Namor... just haters wishful vengeful thinking at it's best.