Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Yeah, on the one hand that could be fun, but on the other they seem to have buried the hatchet… so might feel like a needless retread honestly. I’m more interested in seeing Nathan fight John Proudstar actually, based on their exchange in X-men Red.

As for Logan, having recently had the definitive victory over Omega Red in X Lives of Wolverine #5, I’m not sure who I want to see him take on next… hmm… I’ll need to think on that.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, on the one hand that could be fun, but on the other they seem to have buried the hatchet… so might feel like a needless retread honestly. I’m more interested in seeing Nathan fight John Proudstar actually, based on their exchange in X-men Red.

As for Logan, having recently had the definitive victory over Omega Red in X Lives of Wolverine #5, I’m not sure who I want to see him take on next… hmm… I’ll need to think on that.
    Yes, as much as I'd love to see a Cable vs Wolverine brawl, it probably should have happened years ago. But you never know... And yes I want to see Cable vs Thunderstrike.

As far as who is on Wolverine's radar, I'm assuming he still wants a piece of Solemn.

Yeah, we never did get that throw down with Solem. I’d like to see that for sure. He’s kind of a less bulky more wily version of Cyber, with the adamantium skin and all. That would be fun.

And I believe you mean “Thunderbird” not “Thunderstrike.” Though, come to think of it, Cable versus Thunderstrike could be fun too… provide he had access to his powers. Otherwise Nathan’s going to get stomped.

Yeah, we never did get that throw down with Solem. I’d like to see that for sure. He’s kind of a less bulky more wily version of Cyber, with the adamantium skin and all. That would be fun.

And I believe you mean “Thunderbird” not “Thunderstrike.” Though, come to think of it, Cable versus Thunderstrike could be fun too… provide he had access to his powers. Otherwise Nathan’s going to get stomped.
    Yes, I did mean Thunderbird. I always confuse the 2 names.

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    I really like most of the fights mentioned. But what I'd really like to see is Wolverine and Cable have a straight up fight. They had a little scrap way back in New Mutants. Again in X-Cutioners Song. And been ready to go a couple times, but not really anything big.

I think it's a rivalry that could have been more, based on the 2 personalities.
    Indeed. But don't forget about Wolverine/Cable: Guts & Glory, where that rivalry (supposedly) got started...

This edit to the fight scene in Logan is genius…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...ture=emb_title

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. But don't forget about Wolverine/Cable: Guts & Glory, where that rivalry (supposedly) got started...

That was a good one shot Imo. Of course I thought there would be a fight between the 2 of them, but I still enjoyed the story of them meeting. Definitely set the tone for their interaction in future stories.

This edit to the fight scene in Logan is genius…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...ture=emb_title
    Yes very cool. I still love that tune and then to go along with that action scene...

If Krakoa is capable of resurrecting him, I'd be interested in seeing Cyber again...

Yeah, maybe the "dad version" would be a problem.
    But, with his years of training & combat experience, Cable might have a chance against the "kid version" (Kevin):
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-26-2022 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

I’ve always wanted to see Ultimate Logan vs Nighthawk from JMS Supreme Power. I’d buy 12 copies of that.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

By Drumond

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

By Drumond
    That is fantastic.

Guest-star king.

X-MEN & MOON GIRL #1
    Written by MOHALE MASHIGO
    Art by DAVID CUTLER
    On Sale 8/24

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=163650761

The High Evolutionary is a dino-napper! With Captain Marvel’s help, Lunella tracks him all the way to the Moon itself to get him back and stop the High Evolutionary from setting an army of dino-clones loose. But even when they’re reunited, something’s wrong – her connection with DD has been broken. Now Moon Girl must team up with Wolverine and chase the High Evolutionary to Counter-Earth in search of answers…or risk losing her best friend for good.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Guest-star king.

X-MEN & MOON GIRL #1
    Written by MOHALE MASHIGO
    Art by DAVID CUTLER
    On Sale 8/24

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=163650761

The High Evolutionary is a dino-napper! With Captain Marvel’s help, Lunella tracks him all the way to the Moon itself to get him back and stop the High Evolutionary from setting an army of dino-clones loose. But even when they’re reunited, something’s wrong – her connection with DD has been broken. Now Moon Girl must team up with Wolverine and chase the High Evolutionary to Counter-Earth in search of answers…or risk losing her best friend for good.
    There’s just something about Logan throwing a child into danger that I can’t help but laugh at. In a good way though.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    There’s just something about Logan throwing a child into danger that I can’t help but laugh at. In a good way though.
    Yeah and she's totally all for it too, I love it!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!