Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Jackman is back!!!!!

Last edited by Vishop; 09-28-2022 at 12:57 AM.

BANNED

Oh my god!!!! Hell yessssss
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-28-2022 at 12:49 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Man, I would take any incarnation of X-Force honestly, as long as Deadpool and Logan are there it will be cool. Whether go with the straight up Uncanny X-Force team of Wolverine, Deadpool, Fantomex, Psylocke and Archangel or some other permutation. IMO it would make sense to replace Fantomex and Psylocke with Cable and Domino, and I don’t think Archangel makes sense here either without some introduction.

Then again, if these are variants they could always just bring back Olivia Munn and Ben Hardy and be done with it, since they were introduced in X-men: Apocalypse so audiences kind of know who they are, even though these aren’t the same versions. Maybe I’d just merge them all…

Deadpool
    Wolverine
    Cable*
    Psylocke**
    Archangel
    Domino
    X-23

That would be a badass team, albeit a little large. But with Archangel and X-23 being more the silent killer types, they probably wouldn’t take up much room in terms of dialogue. Of course, they’d get some awesome scene-stealing action sequences regardless.

*replaces Fantomex; has TK (but no TP) and is even more taken over by the virus than he was in DP2, with it now having migrated to the left side of his face like in Avengers: X-Sanction; also, instead of E.V.A. he’s got his onboard A.I. (either The Professor or Belle, take your pick) and is the team’s transport (thanks to his bodyslide technology) and weapons-master (like Forge)

**has TP only and is the Kwannon version

I’d save Hope for a sequel or X-Force spinoff which would delve more into Cable honestly.
    Imagine Jackman, Brolin and Reynolds ensembling cast. Holy sh@#

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This would be their last chance to get Jackman into a comic-accurate costume...
    We really need an X-Force cast team wearing all black and white.
    That might also explain this Jackrow21....

With all the hype(if my theory is right)

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    We really need an X-Force cast team wearing all black and white.
    That might also explain this Jackrow21....

With all the hype(if my theory is right)
    As long as he gets a cowl .

Imagine Jackman, Brolin and Reynolds ensembling cast. Holy sh@#
    If that’s the case, I see Brolin more relegated to the Fantomex/Forge role where he’s the technology and weapons guy, possibly transport as well. Which is fine. Most of the action is going to go to Ryan and Hugh, as it should.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

They are definitely adapting X-Force. With everything that's been going on with new status quo for X-Force, we might also see Maverick as well in this film.
    As for the plot, I think this film might tackle another version of Weapon X who were behind Wade becoming Deadpool. I don't remember having any mention of the Weapon X in the first film film though. But they never explored the half of it

Also this might be the anniversary Wolverine gift we didn't know we were waiting for. More than the game
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-28-2022 at 09:11 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As long as he gets a cowl .
    If he only wears the cowl and not the suit or costume then it will be funny lmao

But with all honesty if he does wear the costume. The entire social media will be on fire after the teaser arrives lol

They are definitely adapting X-Force. With everything that's been going on with new status quo for X-Force, we might also see Maverick as well in this film.
    Awesome! Hopefully, the mysterious connection between Logan & North (Nord) will be kept intact!!

Last edited by K7P5V; 09-29-2022 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Seeing some Team X flashbacks in Deadpool 3 would be awesome. I don’t think that will happen, but if it did it would be awesome for sure.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

^^^Couldn't agree more. Flashbacks concerning Team X never gets tiresome (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 09-30-2022 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Could we get this bad boy in there too?

"The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Astonishing Member

With Mariko alive and well, is there a reason why She and Logan don't rekindled their relationship, it was a big deal during the Claremont era. the tropes Death can't keep their love apart seem kinda romantic.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 09-30-2022 at 03:36 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Seeing some Team X flashbacks in Deadpool 3 would be awesome. I don’t think that will happen, but if it did it would be awesome for sure.
    I can definitely see this happening. Seeing how Kubert and Percy quoted about the recent story with Reynolds was reading the book where Deadpool and Maverick were both in the story

Sure wish Ryan would take better care of my comic
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CjHPl2Ig..._web_copy_link

Hugh Jackman has started training for Deadpool 3.