Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Wolverine needs to be on arrako facing all new threats. I mean imagine a wolverine solo based on Arrako drawn by Kubert. which could delve into an arraki X-force with a real CIA like theme. I know wolverine can be all over the place but out of any mutant besides Storm he would truly respect i think thrive in Arraki culture.
    Yeah I want him at Arakko. He will fit there indisputably.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I just imagine the idea of him exploring the Arraki forests and stuff. There is no telling what kind of animals lurk on the island and now the planet itself. There must have been birds nesting, creatures lurking in the dark, perhaps something from amenth hiding out when it initially got teleported that were still there when it teleported again. While mars itself may not have had time for wildlife to remerge surely things from arrako have been expanding into their new habitat. And then a scene of him at port prometheus testing some space beers. lol. He could really be an "on the ground "way of exploring the place.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I liked Jackman's Wolverine. His acting sold me watching him as a kid, I didn't even know that height was supposed to be a matter but I didn't cared tbh
    It took me awhile to warm up to him. He just wasn’t the right build. Not stocky or muscular enough in his first appearance in X-men 1. Also too pretty and hairless. But, like I said, he grew into the role and by X2 I liked him much better. Especially after his berserker rage scene in the school… “You picked the wrong house, bub… snikt!”
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

That sounds pretty cool actually. Kind of loving the idea of sending him to Arakko with Storm, Magneto, Thunderbird… maybe Nightcrawler too. That’d be a sweet X-men squad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That sounds pretty cool actually. Kind of loving the idea of sending him to Arakko with Storm, Magneto, Thunderbird… maybe Nightcrawler too. That’d be a sweet X-men squad.
    Claremont X-Men squad reunion lol

I’m pretty “meh” on that casting. The dude has a baby face. But, then again, I didn’t like tall, skinny pretty boy Jackman in the role either but he grew into it and eventually won me over.
    Edgerton is only 5'9" and part of the reason there are rumors that he is going to be the next Logan is because the dude has gotten absolutely jacked recently. For me I really don't want to see a super short Wolverine on screen, I don't even like it in the comics. I'm cool with him being on the short side but in the comics I think it looks ridiculous when artists actually draw him at 5'3". Just have the five rez him at 5'9"/5'10" and call it a day.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Agreed. 5’9”/5’10” is plenty short for the role. Any shorter and I think you lose something in real life, in terms of him being intimidating. He’d look silly being Danny DeVito’s height IMO.

My problem with Egerton isn’t his build. His build looks right for the role. It’s his face. He has a very baby face that just doesn’t work for the character IMO. Maybe they can make it look more grizzled with makeup and/or CGI somehow, though.

And for god’s sake, tell these actors not to shave their arms and chests either. Wolverine is hairy, as we all know.

Wolverine wandering around Arrako could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Wolverine needs to be on arrako facing all new threats. I mean imagine a wolverine solo based on Arrako drawn by Kubert. which could delve into an arraki X-force with a real CIA like theme. I know wolverine can be all over the place but out of any mutant besides Storm he would truly respect i think thrive in Arraki culture.
    I strongly disagree on this. It's bad enough they stranded Storm there. Wolverine is fine just is interacting with the greater Marvel universe, not facing off against some nameless, bug looking characters who'll be forgotten in a year.

Agreed. 5’9”/5’10” is plenty short for the role. Any shorter and I think you lose something in real life, in terms of him being intimidating. He’d look silly being Danny DeVito’s height IMO.

My problem with Egerton isn’t his build. His build looks right for the role. It’s his face. He has a very baby face that just doesn’t work for the character IMO. Maybe they can make it look more grizzled with makeup and/or CGI somehow, though.

And for god’s sake, tell these actors not to shave their arms and chests either. Wolverine is hairy, as we all know.
    Facial hair cures all, at least it did for me. I use to purposely grow out my facial hair with no grooming because I got tired of folks thinking I was a teenager. As for Wolverine being hairy, they barely even draw him as such these days. Only the old school artists like Adam Kubert draw him as intended. It might be a generational thing.

I know, right?! Get with the program, people (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    As for Wolverine being hairy, they barely even draw him as such these days. Only the old school artists like Adam Kubert draw him as intended. It might be a generational thing.
    Yeah! Adam Kubert is definitely a fan-favorite (XD)

BANNED

Read issue 1 of the New Fantastic Four yesterday. Damn it was really good start with the Priest.

Read issue 1 of the New Fantastic Four yesterday. Damn it was really good start with the Priest.
    Read it. Thought it was a fun and enjoyable issue(mostly due to the Spidey and Logan interaction). Also, I think that Priest was suppose to be Michael B. Jordan.

You know I had New FF in my hand at my LCBS and I put it back because I already collect way too many comics. Now I think I'll have to grab it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I agree, I also think Egerton doesn’t seem intimidating enough, in part due to his boyish looks. Hugh Jackman was a good looking guy, but he didn’t look super young. Although I haven’t seen him act, Jared Keeso seems like a person I’d wanna give a shot at the role (providing he is a good actor of course, as that comes first), he looks like what I’d expect the character to look like in live action (under 6ft too)! Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be getting Joaquin Phoenix as the character :’(

BANNED

The A.X.E solicits for Wolverine says that Wolverine is up against The Hand's Hellbride. As per continuity Punisher is leading the Hand plus Matt is teaming up with Elektra against Hand I know it will be unlikely since Wolverine is only up against Hellbride but i really really hope that there will be team up with this two or three characters in the future. My hands are almost shaking with excitement as I am typing this because this sounds so badass
    Last edited by Vishop; 07-05-2022 at 11:20 AM.