Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

I actually prefer their fight from Wolverine #90. To me that’s the all time great Logan-Creed throwdown. Also illustrated by Adam Kubert. Followed by their brawl in the Mutant Massacre, illustrated by Alan Davis.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    So after XLoW and the epic fight b/t Wolverine and Omega Red I've been thinking about the best/favorite fight scene's featuring Logan. What comes to mind for everyone? I've always like Logan vs Sabretooth from Ultimate X-Men. Kubert choreographed it perfectly imo.

An instant classic and a favorite of mine. Also enjoyed Wolverine 90 probably my top Wolverine vs Sabertooth fight. But honestly their are so many great ones it’s hard to choose.

BANNED

The entirety of Tieri's run was hell of a ride I will ever get from any of the comic book runs Logan had over the years. It was so badass and refrigerating that I can't remember the last time Logan has created such a sense of authority and prowess after that run.

As for single fights unlike most people I prefer his fight with Deathstrike with great art of Windsor Smith. I like when I see him fighting and controlling his feral urges.

BANNED

Also after what happened after Xlives. Do you all think that it will have consequences of his past becoming mystery once again for Logan to find more about Weapon Plus and everything surrounding that

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Also after what happened after Xlives. Do you all think that it will have consequences of his past becoming mystery once again for Logan to find more about Weapon Plus and everything surrounding that
    I hope we revisit Weapon Plus. I really enjoyed those one shots.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

No, as I think the whole point was that X Lives happened and did not alter his past at all, and thus maybe it always had happened but he just didn’t remember… which is kind of a paradox, I know. But isn’t all time travel?

So after XLoW and the epic fight b/t Wolverine and Omega Red I've been thinking about the best/favorite fight scene's featuring Logan. What comes to mind for everyone?
    Here's My Top (3) Three...

Wolverine VS. Punisher
    (Jim Lee)

Wolverine VS. Captain America
    (Mike Zeck)

Wolverine VS. Archangel
    (Marc Silvestri)
    Last edited by K7P5V; 03-29-2022 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Spectacular Member

I would just like to point out that I no longer want to hear anyone trying to argue that X-23 heals faster than Wolverine. As they apparently both have adamantium skeletons and he has half a century building up a resistance to adamantium poisoning his healing factor should be VASTLY more powerful than her own.

I also don't want to hear any crap about the adamantium slowing him down anymore. She is still zipping around at top speed and agility, proving once again that 100 pounds is no handicap to someone with their enhanced physiques. I also don't want to hear any crap about X-23 being faster than Wolverine anymore. If they both have the extra weight obviously the male (who also had decades acclimate to said weight) is vastly stronger and faster than the female version.

I always loved Wolverine and Angel's little Rivalry.....it really picked up when Warren became Archangel and much more volatile and aggressive overall while Wolverine was already ready to brawl regardless....it kind of fell by the wayside over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    I always loved Wolverine and Angel's little Rivalry.....it really picked up when Warren became Archangel and much more volatile and aggressive overall while Wolverine was already ready to brawl regardless....it kind of fell by the wayside over the years.
    Same. It really peaked in X-Tinction Agenda.

I actually have this poster in my basement gym in my house…

6F487B1A-F442-4750-9D54-EE318712AA06.jpg

Astonishing Member

Makes me wonder what happnes of he found out angel was dating his daughter?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

I actually have this poster in my basement gym in my house…

6F487B1A-F442-4750-9D54-EE318712AA06.jpg
    Warren becoming Archangel has had a lot of changes for him over the years. They became buddies during X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I concur. That "little rivalry" intensified quite interestingly after Warren's transformation, best exemplified during The X-Tinction Agenda (IMHO):

Warren becoming Archangel has had a lot of changes for him over the years. They became buddies during X-Force
    Indeed. Remender certainly did interesting things with the "Dynamic Duo" (LOL):
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-24-2022 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I concur. That "little rivalry" intensified quite interestingly after Warren's transformation, best exemplified during The X-Tinction Agenda (IMHO):

Indeed. Remender certainly did interesting things with the "Dynamic Duo" (LOL):
    The real question is who’s art is better in those pages? Either way we win.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

So after XLoW and the epic fight b/t Wolverine and Omega Red I've been thinking about the best/favorite fight scene's featuring Logan. What comes to mind for everyone? I've always like Logan vs Sabretooth from Ultimate X-Men. Kubert choreographed it perfectly imo.

I really like most of the fights mentioned. But what I'd really like to see is Wolverine and Cable have a straight up fight. They had a little scrap way back in New Mutants. Again in X-Cutioners Song. And been ready to go a couple times, but not really anything big.

I think it's a rivalry that could have been more, based on the 2 personalities.