Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    What artists who have only drawn Logan sporadically (ie no runs on his ongoing or X-team books) do you think have portrayed him the best? My picks would be:

Travis Charest

Attachment 121072

Michael Turner (RIP)

Attachment 121073

Esad Ribic (done a lot of covers and a few fill-ins, I would welcome a run on Logan's ongoing at some stage)

Attachment 121074
    Jorge Fornes and Chris Samnee haven’t drawn him too much but I’d love them to get a chance (but I want them to draw everyone). Waiting on Patrick Gleason to get a proper crack at him too now that he’s at Marvel. I’d love Alex Ross to do an original X-Men GN now that he’s doing that Fantastic Four one in the summer, ideally with Logan.

I don’t know if it’s been posted, but HUF have just done a collaboration with Marvel for 90s inspired clothing - managed to get myself a nice BWS Weapon X hoodie, and there’s some other pretty cool Wolverine designs on there (including a nice Sam Keith one). Other characters include Venom, Spidey, Ghost Rider and Storm

It’s pricey but I imagine it’ll be of some interest here!

BANNED

Read both issues of Wolverine. Hama's Patch is turning out to be much better than i expected. There was a unexpected appearance of a major character by the end of the issue and it ties into Hama's 90s run. Wolverine issue was also decent with good dynamic duo between Wade and Logan but i dont think there is much scope in the upcoming issues

Agreed. Both were fun issues. Nothing groundbreaking, but solid Logan stories.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Didn't Logan sleep with like this feral animal woman who wasn't even that mentally mature? I feel like that happened.

And then Sabertooth killed her.
    Yes and it was as problematic as you remembered. And I think they hinted that she was somehow a distant relative or something like that.

I’ve enjoyed Percy’s run overall, particularly the more “special ops” stuff he does, but it seems any time im enjoying an issue of his a lot there’s usually something that brings it down a few pegs for me - these last 2 issues being the inclusion of Deadpool; I just can’t stand him! Otherwise this issue was good, I’d happily have Kubert drawing Wolverine til he retires!

Astonishing Member

Does Logan have a bastard child in the Savage Land? I read Wolverine the Jungle Adventure and the final pages seemed like he fathered a child with a Savage Land native.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Didn't Logan sleep with like this feral animal woman who wasn't even that mentally mature? I feel like that happened.

And then Sabertooth killed her.
    Her name was the Native. Did they ever explore her background?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Does Logan have a bastard child in the Savage Land? I read Wolverine the Jungle Adventure and the final pages seemed like he fathered a child with a Savage Land native.
    LOL! Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure is highly recommended (IMHO):

It’s me. I’m his kid.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure is highly recommended (IMHO):

I though that was colossus? Didn't he leave his few houre old kid in a tree in Canada, during the winter with wolves sounding him. Wonder if the kid lived ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I though that was colossus? Didn't he leave his few houre old kid in a tree in Canada, during the winter with wolves sounding him. Wonder if the kid lived ?
    Looks like Colossus and Logan both had Savage Land kids. The link that K7P5V posted states "The final panel implies that Wolverine fathered a child with a member of the Tribe of Fire." Maybe sex ed isn't part of the curriculum of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. The X-Men should pack condoms every time they go to the Savage Land.

The link that K7P5V posted states "The final panel implies that Wolverine fathered a child with a member of the Tribe of Fire." Maybe sex ed isn't part of the curriculum of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. The X-Men should pack condoms every time they go to the Savage Land.
    Yeah! The kid's name is Erista, while the mom's name is Gahck

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-01-2022 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Links.

BANNED

It's assumed by many that Erista is James' child -- but, there's no factual, on-panel, after the fact proof that Erista is James' or isn't one way or another as the matter has been all but forgotten.
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-01-2022 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Though Amendment(s).