Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

3592F964-D871-481A-8B1E-783D1DAA4F99.jpg

Commission I got over the weekend
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    3592F964-D871-481A-8B1E-783D1DAA4F99.jpg

Commission I got over the weekend
    Wait I don't recognize the artist. Looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Wait I don't recognize the artist. Looks great
    His name is Donny Cole. I don’t think he’s done anything major before I just dug his style

If they were ever to go back to some version of the yellow and blue costume for Logan, I’d love to see a modernization like this…

2B177104-A67D-4CC8-9D3A-5FAB96974F64.jpg

From Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/RPHutch19...81988127490048

I wish it was in color. Could be tan and black for all I know, but I’m assuming it’s yellow and blue due to the tiger stripes. Personally I’d love for the pants to be gray actually, with just the top being yellow. But maybe that’s just me…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

LOL! I'll always prefer the Jim Lee version

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-30-2022 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    If they were ever to go back to some version of the yellow and blue costume for Logan, I’d love to see a modernization like this…

2B177104-A67D-4CC8-9D3A-5FAB96974F64.jpg

From Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/RPHutch19...81988127490048

I wish it was in color. Could be tan and black for all I know, but I’m assuming it’s yellow and blue due to the tiger stripes. Personally I’d love for the pants to be gray actually, with just the top being yellow. But maybe that’s just me…
    Now that we haven’t had the yellow and blue for a few years I never want to go back outside of maybe animation. Obviously he has to rock those colors in X-Men ‘97 but in the movie’s or new animation give me current costume or X-Force or Ultimate and I’m happy.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! I'll always prefer the Jim Lee version

Same here. I'll always prefer this costume. I guess I just relate it to when I first started watching the animated series and reading comics in the 90's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    Same here. I'll always prefer this costume. I guess I just relate it to when I first started watching the animated series and reading comics in the 90's.
    I remember Halloween of 1993 when I was 9. I wanted to be Wolverine. My parents got me the costume from Toys R Us. and was excited but then let down that it was the Brown tan costume and not the Yellow Blue. i remember telling my parents, I wanted the Wolverine costume from the cartoon. Boy I was brat, I do appreciate everything my parents did and still does for me but I figure it was a funny story to share here as I understand the preference for the Brown but the Yellow Blue always been my fave. I honestly think the Brown costume was great for the 80s comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Now that we haven’t had the yellow and blue for a few years I never want to go back outside of maybe animation. Obviously he has to rock those colors in X-Men ‘97 but in the movie’s or new animation give me current costume or X-Force or Ultimate and I’m happy.
    I’m with you, but you know those colors are so iconic that they’ll be back at some point. Possibly to coincide with the release of the X-men ‘97 cartoon even. When they do return, a modernized version would be preferable. That’s all I’m saying. But perhaps Logan can have different costumes for different purposes? If he’s running with the X-men or Avengers doing superhero $#!t, then it’s blue/yellow. If he’s running with X-Force doing darker stuff, it’s either the current brown/tan costume or the black/gray variant. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    To me it’s just too dated. That’s why a modernized version, which ditches the underoos, would be preferable. And I like the idea of the pants being gray actually, as then it’s no sooo much yellow. Like so…

C0373F9E-DF7E-4AA3-A6DF-1EF3A23D489F.jpg

Something similar to that, like the Jorge Molina image I posted above but with gray pants and a blue belt, would be a killer update IMO.

Now that is a really cool modern looking costume for Wolverine!

BANNED

No new comics this week except for X-Force which I have stopped reading since two months ago

I’m with you, but you know those colors are so iconic that they’ll be back at some point. Possibly to coincide with the release of the X-men ‘97 cartoon even. When they do return, a modernized version would be preferable. That’s all I’m saying. But perhaps Logan can have different costumes for different purposes? If he’s running with the X-men or Avengers doing superhero $#!t, then it’s blue/yellow. If he’s running with X-Force doing darker stuff, it’s either the current brown/tan costume or the black/gray variant. Something like that.
    Yeah! Great idea!! That makes a lot of sense (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    No new comics this week except for X-Force which I have stopped reading since two months ago
    And Logan doesn’t even appear in it either.

BANNED

And Logan doesn’t even appear in it either.
    I really hope it's worth it. Aside from being a posterboy of X-Force he is not appearing in any of the xbooks. Next two weeks are gonna be lit. Wolverine and Spider-Man

It wasn’t worth it. $#!tty issue honestly. I’m ready for a relaunch with a new writer on X-Force.