Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    He got a 10 issue event just because this year. For the 50th anniversary he's going to get a 50 issue event! No other Marvel books will be published and they will rename the MCU to the WCU, Wolverine Cinematic Universe lol.

You're probably right though, an oversized one shot or a mini/maxi series will most likely happen.
    If Jackman reprises his role then he will own the MCU.Period
    Hope this anniversary sells like Batman or Spider-Man. I think Spider-Man is also having his anniversary sometime soon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Please excuse the late response. But yeah, Amazing Heroes was a hobbyist/fan magazine about the comic book medium.
    This particular issue had an interview with both Jim Lee & Chris Claremont about X-Men #1 (1991):

Yup. Never forget white-jacket Patch from his days in Madripoor (XD)

Wonder which characters will play role in the upcoming mini series. I hope someone new comes along this. Last time he had it with Mr X as Patch before Maverick.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

There ya go, stuffed him in a tux. But I still think he’s more comfortable in casual.
    60BE567A-EA06-4B7B-A51B-245D6CE850A2.jpg

Here we go…

https://www.gamesradar.com/wolverine...ol-team-up-20/

Logan in the Destiny of X era… now with Deadpool and… Danger? At least it seems that might be the case. I feel like someone was just asking about her too.

Danger could make for an interesting character in the “mutants v humans v machine” saga.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Agreed. She’d also make for an interesting — and useful — supporting cast member. If memory serves, she is an alien technology. So hopefully she feels no kinship with the Earth-based artificially aware machines, Omega Sentinel and Nimrod.

BANNED

Can't remember the last time Logan(Not OML) had to deal with Wade in his own book. Honestly Wade serves better with an X-Force story.

Last edited by Vishop; 01-06-2022 at 02:27 AM.

I actually think adding Wade to this book is brilliant. He’ll add a fun levity and bounce off of the grumpier protagonist beautifully… it’s basically what worked so well in the Cable & Deadpool series, but in the case of Logan perhaps even funnier since he’s more of a smartass than Nathan (loved their interactions in Uncanny X-Force).

I kind of hope both Danger and Deadpool become permanent supporting cast for a good long run. I can see that elevating this book, both sales wise but also in terms of making it more exciting and fun.

I would love some team-up action with Wolverine and Deadpool.

I’m honestly hoping for both a Hugh Jackman Wolverine variant and Ryan Reynolds Deadpool cameo in Doc Strange 2 so they could interact. Just imagining the two of them, both in costume, on the big screen… even if it’s just one time… man, that would be awesome fan service!

It would be even better if they could somehow use CGI to make Jackman stockier so that he looks more like the comic version, since he would be a variant anyway and not the FOX version. After all, look what they did with Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe with CGI in Spider-man NWH. It was amazing how they made them look decades younger and you really could hardly tell.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 01-06-2022 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I actually think adding Wade to this book is brilliant. He’ll add a fun levity and bounce off of the grumpier protagonist beautifully… it’s basically what worked so well in the Cable & Deadpool series, but in the case of Logan perhaps even funnier since he’s more of a smartass than Nathan (loved their interactions in Uncanny X-Force).

I kind of hope both Danger and Deadpool become permanent supporting cast for a good long run. I can see that elevating this book, both sales wise but also in terms of making it more exciting and fun.
    I wouldn't mind Wade sticking around for a few issues, same with Danger. Eventually I'd like to see Laura and Daken and even Gabby play a role in the Wolverine book for an extended period.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I’m not big on Daken, but will say that I’m kind of warming to him in the Krakoan age now that he’s over his daddy issues largely. Wouldn’t mind seeing more Wolverine family bonding honestly.

BANNED

Honestly the humor aside I find Wade a bit too shallow as a character. That's one of the reasons I think he works better in team stories.
    Although Logan has been a bit shallow under Percy as well. The only time he had something close to something personal going on was the recent surfboard issue with X-Force.

Which is really random because I just don’t see Logan having this love of surfing. Doesn’t strike me as something he’d be into honestly, and he’s certainly never shown any affinity for it before now. Not sure if Percy watched Point Break or something before penning that issue, but it was truly goofy as hell IMO.

BANNED

Variant by Dauterman

Dauterman did it all except for OML
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-07-2022 at 09:44 AM.