Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m not big on Daken, but will say that I’m kind of warming to him in the Krakoan age now that he’s over his daddy issues largely. Wouldn’t mind seeing more Wolverine family bonding honestly.
    Daken was a terrible character from the jump and still is. He's over 80 something years old, yet writers make him sound like he's in his early 20s or something. The only time I would want a Wolverine family outing is if they show up to get slaughtered or they have a paternity test that reveal Logan is not the father.

Hahaha. Damn. That’s cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

Variant by Dauterman
    Dauterman did it all except for OML
    God, he looks so good...

::breathes deeply::
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Daken was a terrible character from the jump and still is. He's over 80 something years old, yet writers make him sound like he's in his early 20s or something. The only time I would want a Wolverine family outing is if they show up to get slaughtered or they have a paternity test that reveal Logan is not the father.
    That's exactly what I think about those children for Logan The ones that were retconned. Not the ones like Jubilee or Kitty or even Rina. I hate when writers like Way or Taylor retcon their stories to blame it all on Logan

That's exactly what I think about those children for Logan The ones that were retconned. Not the ones like Jubilee or Kitty or even Rina. I hate when writers like Way or Taylor retcon their stories to blame it all on Logan
    Didn’t Rina just get retconned into the family recently? Like she came way after Laura and Daken.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Didn’t Rina just get retconned into the family recently? Like she came way after Laura and Daken.
    Thats Rien...

10char

Thats Rien...

10char
    Ah, I stand corrected.

BANNED

Ah, I stand corrected.
    Nah I was was talking about 'Rina' Logan. She is one of the alternate reality characters. Daughter of Elektra and Wolverine

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Rina_Logan_(Earth-982)

Nah I was was talking about 'Rina' Logan. She is one of the alternate reality characters. Daughter of Elektra and Wolverine

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Rina_Logan_(Earth-982)
    I didn't know anything about that character. That costume is....something else lol.

BANNED

I didn't know anything about that character. That costume is....something else lol.
    She was one of the few good things happened during all the Apocalypse fiasco

She was one of the few good things happened during all the Apocalypse fiasco
    Is she an AoA character? I thought Logan was with Jean then. To be fair I haven’t read it though

BANNED

Nope... Rina Logan is an Earth-982 character.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I fully support this message. I want stories where Logan interacts with his real children:

Kitty, Jubilee, and Amiko.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Which is really random because I just don’t see Logan having this love of surfing. Doesn’t strike me as something he’d be into honestly, and he’s certainly never shown any affinity for it before now. Not sure if Percy watched Point Break or something before penning that issue, but it was truly goofy as hell IMO.
    spot on. This guy (like nearly all main stream comic pros) has no idea about how to channel an authentic voice for the character they are writing. It's more like an exercise in what is new, than what is accurate. Logan is no beach but. I can buy him running off into the wilderness to run with wolves. I can buy him blowing off strategy sessions and going to the Auger Inn to play pool. I can buy him taking time off to go to a dive bar and take betts over who can get him to blink when they hit him with knuckle dusters. I do not in any part of me want a story about Logan with an adamantly surf board. He was perfectly capable of killing great whites, kraken, and Moby dick before this B S. I still want clarification on Silver Fox. ×uck captain Ahab and surfer boy Howlett. No one asked for that. No more kids. No more adamantium.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    I fully support this message. I want stories where Logan interacts with his real children:

Kitty, Jubilee, and Amiko.
    There is so much oversaturation of his children or clones that its becoming annoying trend now. They are all out of ideas and its just getting worse over the last twenty years with so many retcons.