Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I have always been partial to his 'Days of Future Past' look myself. I don't know why, but for some reason I like Logan having the gray/white streaks in his hair and being just a slight bit older and more gruff than normal, it looks cool. That version of Logan had some really great moments with Spider-Girl in Paradise X: Heralds which harken back to the days he spent mentoring Kitty and Jubilee.

Attachment 127525Attachment 127526
    Same. I’d like that look — the white steaks in his hair — and wearing the yellow tiger stripe top with jeans, and his jacket on over it… which he takes off when he’s about to whip some ass. Perfection.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I love that look for Logan. Just jeans with the yellow tiger stripe shirt. Like he wore in Grant Morrison’s ‘Here Comes Tomorrow’ arc.
    As far as I'm concerned, Marc Silvestri nailed it (IMHO):

Same. I’d like that look — the white steaks in his hair — and wearing the yellow tiger stripe top with jeans, and his jacket on over it… which he takes off when he’s about to whip some ass. Perfection.
    Love the jacket, as well... (XD)

BANNED

The costume is great. Not sure i like the rendering style in this book. I think his Messiah Complex book had better rendering

BANNED

Where is your AV from? I don't recognise this

I made it. Took the original and grayed up the hair some, plus removed the ponytail. The problem is when I used it as an avatar it’s too small and got really fuzzy, so I made a new one with Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine from DoFP.

Honestly that would be a cool look for Logan, though. The cutoff yellow tiger striped top, jeans plus his black leather New X-men jacket. When he goes into combat, he slips on the cowl — which would be altered to be more of a functional headgear complete with thermal and night vision plus motion-tracking capabilities (Forge could make this for him) — and removes the jacket. Something like that would be IMO.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 12-27-2022 at 08:26 AM.

I made it. Took the original and grayed up the hair some, plus removed the ponytail. The problem is when I used it as an avatar it’s too small and got really fuzzy, so I made a new one with Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine from DoFP.

Honestly that would be a cool look for Logan, though. The cutoff yellow tiger striped top, jeans plus his black leather New X-men jacket. When he goes into combat, he slips on the cowl — which would be altered to be more of a functional headgear complete with thermal and night vision plus motion-tracking capabilities (Forge could make this for him) — and removes the jacket. Something like that would be IMO.
    Wouldn’t that head gear slow Logan down? He can already see in the dark and is one of the best if not the best trackers in the MU.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I don’t know. Just trying to think of an in-story reason for him to have it I suppose. Maybe that’s unnecessary and he just has it for the same reason he always has… it looks cool. Ha.

I would suggest Wolverine fans take a look at Timeless #1 that came out today. Looks like something unexpected is on the horizon for Logan.

Saw that, though I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. Looks like…

spoilers:
    …Logan gets possessed by the Spirit of Vengeance and becomes a Ghost Rider vessel or something. Which makes sense because Percy also writes Ghost Rider and said Logan would be a frequent guest star. But then again that panel could also just be him getting his face burned off again. Ha.
    end of spoilers

Saw that, though I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. Looks like…

spoilers:
    …Logan gets possessed by the Spirit of Vengeance and becomes a Ghost Rider vessel or something. Which makes sense because Percy also writes Ghost Rider and said Logan would be a frequent guest star. But then again that panel could also just be him getting his face burned off again. Ha.
    end of spoilers
    I'm going with the first thought since it makes sense with things Percy has said and considering the crap Beast has been pulling.

Yeah, makes sense I guess. Doubt it’s as permanent change to his status quo. Probably just something that happens in a story arc and then is over and done with.

I’d read a story with Logan as the Ghost Rider. He certainly fits the mold.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.