Page 50 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I love how the green irises make his face pop. Visually strong design choice to help him stand out from the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what's up with this character design?
    I love it. It works really well for a world where John is the ultimate Superman-like hero. He’s got the cape and classic superhero look but also keeps the Green Lantern aesthetic. It’s less space cop and more superhero-god.

BANNED

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

DC’s insistence on shoving Bat characters in anything is annoying. Anyway I hope Katma gets some type of recognition or appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I would add Kelli to the list. She seems like one of the closest that acted like a sidekick when John appeared in Bendis' run.
    Although she kind of moved quickly to gravitating more towards Simon and Jo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I think PJK adding Jason Todd is probably one of the most odd character pairings I've seen. So there has to be a good reason why he wants him there for this story. I don't see him just randomly adding him there. John has worked with other Bat characters before, but I never seen him interact with Jason as far as I remember.
    PKJ probably just wanted to write Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although she kind of moved quickly to gravitating more towards Simon and Jo.
    Right. I don't think she's going to be a Teen Lantern anymore after what happened in the story.

PKJ probably just wanted to write Jason.
    At least that's better than shoving Bat characters in these books by editorial mandate.

Worlds Without a Justice League – Green Lantern comes from writer Phillip Kennedy Johnson with art by Blanco. Along with the main Green Lantern story, the one-shot also includes a separate Hawkgirl-focused entry by writer Nadia Shammas and artist Jack Herbert. The synopsis reads, "When Pariah and his forces of the Great Darkness laid waste to the most powerful superheroes of all time, all hope was lost...but the spirit of the Justice League can never truly die. John Stewart takes flight to defend his planet as the Emerald Knight of Justice alongside allies Red Hood and the blind prophet Kyle Rayner! Plus: Hawkgirl takes to the skies in her own unique world! Where there’s life there’s hope, and with that hope comes a deeper unraveling of the tapestry of the DCU’s biggest event of 2022!"

I'm wondering on whether PKJ has a strong fondness for John Stewart, because John was in the military like he was? I have seen people prefer John over other GLs, because of his military background and they feel like they relate to him more than the others. He looks up to John as one of the GOATS.

I LOVE Red Hood but.....why? Thats so random.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

What if Icon fused with Martian Manhunter?

BANNED

I can't unsee it--

BANNED

"Madness? This is OOOAAAAA!"

I can't believe I just started following John Semprer Jr. on Twitter this man is legend
    The J-man

I can't believe I just started following John Semprer Jr. on Twitter this man is legend
    I love what John Semper has said. I'm pretty sure that they'll have a special dedication for Neal Adams.

I watched the trailer so many times, I don't think I ever seen an animated trailer this much before lol. I'm so hyped!!

Great stuff. Especially for mentioning Spider-Man: TAS and for honoring Neal Adams .