Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120
Results 1,786 to 1,791 of 1791

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I grabbed this from the DCU films thread. Someone else had posted it, so there's always a chance it's not real, but I'm guessing it is. Gunn seems to respond to a lot of theories with one word answers lately.
    So, make of it what you will, but I've seen people overreact to his statement in several places already.
    Thanks! So it seems like he could be inspired by it in some capacity. We don't know how big his inspiration with the DCAU is it seems, since it's a one worded answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    spoilers:
    it will be very interesting to see how Fatality reacts to this.
    end of spoilers

Man I’m just glad we can finally move on from that.
    This is good news and future writers now have no excuses. It pretty much leaves lots of pieces where other writers can pick up in future John Stewart adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Great to hear.

You really stuck the landing here. Great job from you and Santucci. This was a completely satisfying conclusion to your run and has hopefully closed the book on a particularly dull era in the character's history in which he was forever being stuck as the stoic broken soldier with a past overstuffed with tragedy.

I'm looking forward to seeing what PKJ does with John next and I think you've teed him up perfectly so that John Stewart has a fresh start.

Again, fantastic work and easily the strongest story both you and Santucci have done.
    Agreed. I don't think I could have said it better. I never been so relieved in my life when it comes to fixing a character. Another good thing about this issue, is that it's literally a John Stewart solo, where there's no other human lanterns floating around. So now this gave the character more development freedom. And it worked well here. We can finally have that dull era be laid to rest This indeed was a beautiful ending. I never been so happy in my life as a John Stewart fan.

Also props to the editors for allowing this to happen.

So to sum it all up and correct me if I get anything wrong since I'm a little confused:

- Xanshi is back cause of Hypertime shenanigans.
    - John gets to keep his powers.
    - We have another "duplicate John" that "our" John creates to fight Esak and who then goes to search for Katma who was also brought back alongside Xanshi.

Would there be a future explanation for why in Dark Crisis he's back to his old look after he is revived.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Huh well this was an unexpectedly major usage of Hypertime, kudos.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    So to sum it all up and correct me if I get anything wrong since I'm a little confused:

- Xanshi is back cause of Hypertime shenanigans.
    - John gets to keep his powers.
    - We have another "duplicate John" that "our" John creates to fight Esak and who then goes to search for Katma who was also brought back alongside Xanshi.

Would there be a future explanation for why in Dark Crisis he's back to his old look after he is revived.
    Did that mess explain why Batman and his kids were dealing with Failsafe and everyone else was going about their business?

I would suspect it's one of those things that don't get explained.

Considering that Dark Crisis didn't matter much I think that npbody is hoing bother explaining anything about it.