Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That last line is rich, coming from Osborn . . . then again, he ought to know.
    Ha, yeah in his own demented way Norman's trying to work through his own flaws while at the same time taunting and trolling Peter by projecting those flaws onto him, which of course gives him a reason to keep attacking.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Ha, yeah in his own demented way Norman's trying to work through his own flaws while at the same time taunting and trolling Peter by projecting those flaws onto him, which of course gives him a reason to keep attacking.
    That is generally how great nemeses in fiction tend to work, as foils or twisted mirrors projecting magnified versions of the protagonist's flaws or failings.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Man, the breath of fresh air that was the Spider-Girl Unlimited story today. It's like Spider-Verse never happened. Everything's back to how it was in 2010, only Mayday isn't with Wes anymore. Peter doesn't appear that much, but he does get a few lines. He's still using the cane, so The Other didn't heal his leg

It is so good to see Marvel letting Benjy AGE UP, he's still very young, but not an infant anymore, which he'd been for a whole decade, now he looks about three or four and is talking. This is the future Spider-Man and we're see him take literal baby steps. It's amazing.

Marvel have done a lot wrong this year, but we marriage fans are still feasting well this year between this and the Lost Hunt. Both have salvaged the 60th anniversary for me.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 11-29-2022 at 06:53 AM.

Man, the breath of fresh air that was the Spider-Girl Unlimited story today. It's like Spider-Verse never happened. Everything's back to how it was in 2010, only Mayday isn't with Wes anymore. Peter doesn't appear that much, but he does get a few lines. He's still using the cane, so The Other didn't heal his leg

It is so good to see Marvel letting Benjy AGE UP, he's still very young, but not an infant anymore, which he'd been for a whole decade, now he looks about three or four and is talking. This is the future Spider-Man and we're see him take literal baby steps. It's amazing.

Marvel have done a lot wrong this year, but we marriage fans are still feasting well this year between this and the Lost Hunt. Both have salvaged the 60th anniversary for me.
    Indeed. Thanks for the recommendation.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

LOL, I was rereading Paradise X and I found one of the funniest moments with Peter and the original Guardians of the Galaxy in it. The look on Starhawk and Major Victory's face is priceless when he reveals how much he knows about them, their plans and their own future.

Best Peter Moment.jpg
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 11-30-2022 at 01:57 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

you actually see Peter in his civies and his wearing a ESU sweatshirt which I guess its a healthy guess on if what age this Peter is, even though he did mentioned Aunt May and MJ not knowing his secret(to be fair, Peter doesn't know MJ knows his secret which she revealed in his young adult life in the comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

you actually see Peter in his civies and his wearing a ESU sweatshirt which I guess its a healthy guess on if what age this Peter is, even though he did mentioned Aunt May and MJ not knowing his secret(to be fair, Peter doesn't know MJ knows his secret which she revealed in his young adult life in the comics)
    Hmm, college-aged Peter is much preferable to high school-aged Peter. Of course, he could have already graduated and just be wearing a sweatshirt he got from his alma mater. I had a T-shirt I got from college that I still wore for years afterward, at least until it wore out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

Don't you just love how nebulous Spider-Man's age can be?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Don't you just love how nebulous Spider-Man's age can be?
    Yeah, though that's more a byproduct of his multimedia depictions still showing him in high school or college, or just postgraduation, while the comics (for the most part) let him grow older and mature more as a character.

BANNED

Bomb Squad comics are releasing a third issue of their Spider-Man: TAS continuation soon

https://twitter.com/bombsquadcomics/...50986770259970

Bomb Squad comics are releasing a third issue of their Spider-Man: TAS continuation soon

Good to hear .

Ah, cool. Thanks for sharing.

Good lil story! Love the way Stockman draws the suit, real dynamic posing

BANNED

Was so hoping I could have pages 14 and 15 ready this week, but you'll have to settle for just the one

Was so hoping I could have pages 14 and 15 ready this week, but you'll have to settle for just the one

The plot is indeed thickening. Thanks for sharing, anyway.