Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Bomb Squad comics are releasing a third issue of their Spider-Man: TAS continuation soon

https://twitter.com/bombsquadcomics/...50986770259970
    This better be true, because waiting for so long for each issue is getting me bored of it.

finally got spider-man in marvel snap had to wait till he show up in my token shop but the wait is worth it
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

A bit late, but the last remaining strips have been worked on all at the same time, this only now just came in.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

A bit late, but the last remaining strips have been worked on all at the same time, this only now just came in.

It was at this point that Norman knew he spilled the beans on his master plan again and left his sole remote control open to attack.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    It was at this point that Norman knew he spilled the beans on his master plan again and left his sole remote control open to attack.
    Uh-huh. Or in shorter words . . . "He dun goofed."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I hope Spider-Man: Freshman Year isn't too dependent on guest heroes or setting up supporting heroes or Spiders, I'm craving some good solo Spidey content.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Uh-huh. Or in shorter words . . . "He dun goofed."
    I mean yeah...if you want to be so pedestrian about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope Spider-Man: Freshman Year isn't too dependent on guest heroes or setting up supporting heroes or Spiders, I'm craving some good solo Spidey content.
    What's that? A television show or something?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

What's that? A television show or something?
    the upcoming disney plus show https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=freshman+year

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

We haven't had an all-around great Spider-Man cartoon in years.

We haven't had an all-around great Spider-Man cartoon in years.
    for adults probably so I cant speak for the kids

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    for adults probably so I cant speak for the kids
    Well, I guess enough people watched USM that it got four seasons, for better or worse, but I'm not sure if MSM had that much traction.

Astonishing Member

Thst show to me looks like a more competent and high-budget version of the last two shows.

The worst part isn't even that, but that they're already planning a "Sophomore Year" and "Junior Year" and so on. That means potentially another decade before we can get a "proper" Spider-Man show.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 12-19-2022 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Thst show to me looks like a more competent and high-budget version of the last two shows.

The worst part isn't even that, but that they're already planning a "Sophomore Year" and "Junior Year" and so on. That means potentially another decade before we can get a "proper" Spider-Man show.
    How many established characters not connected to Spider-Man can we add to the supporting cast ?

I think Sophomore Year might not actually be happening if I remember right.

How many established characters not connected to Spider-Man can we add to the supporting cast ?

I think Sophomore Year might not actually be happening if I remember right.
    Captain Universe? 3-D Man? Namora? Marvel Boy? Blue Marvel? Shamrock? Wodin? Killraven? Um...that one Israeli superhero...I forget her name...Sabre? Saber? Sabra?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Captain Universe? 3-D Man? Namora? Marvel Boy? Blue Marvel? Shamrock? Wodin? Killraven? Um...that one Israeli superhero...I forget her name...Sabre? Saber? Sabra?
    Most of those, I'd be cool with seeing. Make a New Warriors adaptation out of it down the line, since the New Warriors were tied to Spider-Man for a good portion of the 90s, especially with Ben Reilly joining them when he was still the Scarlet Spider.
    The spider is always on the hunt.