Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really feel like Tom Holland is a phenomenal actor and does a great job conveying Peters' vulnerabilities, emotions, and conviction...but I really wish they would let him crack more jokes.

As it is he's just either too serious, too awkward, or too "Ah shucks" to really crack wise like Spider-Man is supposed to.

The only time I really saw it in NWH is when he uses math to beat Dr. Strange.

Also just realized that we've seen him down to his underwear in ever solo movie.
    Those are fair points there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Matt props up Peter in the preview of the new DD relaunch

https://www.cbr.com/daredevil-first-...marvel-comics/

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post

Somebody had to. Glad it was Daredevil, probably one of the few superheroes left in the MU who recognizes and respects Spider-Man for everything he's done as a hero, and also his closest friend in the superhero community outside the Human Torch.

BANNED

The latest from the Unofficial ASM Newspaper Strip

Have they ever been consistent with Felicia's grappling hook? I feel like it's always been attached to her gloves, although her having a grapple gun feels retro in a fun way .

Wonder what will be the result of Felicia's robbery and what's going on with Otto and Spidey/Vulture...

Yeah chip daredevil been consistent with the spiderman respect nothing new here
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

The Spectacular Spider-Man is now streaming on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Spectacular Spider-Man is now streaming on Netflix.
    Holy shit, it took that fucking long for US of A to get it? It was on Netflix likes an year or two ago on my end lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

BANNED

Teaser trailer for the fan film "Spider-Man 4"

Teaser trailer for the fan film "Spider-Man 4"

hmmm lets see if they keep the main story beats as the raimi trilogy as honest trailers pointed out years ago: Peter struggling with his power, breaking up with Mj, Mj cheating on someone Mj requires saving and the bad guy killing themselves
    Last edited by Jman27; 07-12-2022 at 06:11 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    hmmm lets see if they keep the main story beats as the raimi trilogy as honest trailers pointed out years ago: Peter struggling with his power, breaking up with Mj, Mj cheating on someone Mj requires saving and the bad guy killing themselves
    Of course, is it really MJ? My gut says no. I am interested to know how does everything tie together and what is the payoff? I certainly hope it is not a WTF ending like we saw with the Stacy Twins at the end of Spencer’s Run.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Of course, is it really MJ? My gut says no.
    Raimiverse MJ is very capable of cheating, she did it with Harry in Spider-Man 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    They've already confirmed on a few videos that they had to rewrite the ending so Peter and MJ were in the spot they're described as being in during No Way Home. So if they break up, they'll patch up again and be in an OK place.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 07-12-2022 at 07:54 AM.

Astonishing Member

Raimiverse MJ is very capable of cheating, she did it with Harry in Spider-Man 3.

They've already confirmed on a few videos that they had to rewrite the ending so Peter and MJ were in the spot they're described as being in during No Way Home. So if they break up, they'll patch up again and be in an OK place.
    I am not saying MJ is not capable of cheating ( she is not exactly Mother Theresa), but unless she led a life with two different families ( Peter and Paul), which is “Jumping The Shark” even beyond OMD or she is brainwashed the kids should be a clue that it is not really her.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

So for the Gala why was Peter's destiny tied to the resurrection plot?
    Are they gonna lead it to the Timeless tease?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    So for the Gala why was Peter's destiny tied to the resurrection plot?
    Are they gonna lead it to the Timeless tease?
    Long story made short, spoilers:
    Moira XI --- formerly Moira MacTaggart, Charles Xavier's and Magneto's silent partner in founding the mutant nation of Krakoa --- is puppeteering Mary Jane's body to infiltrate this year's Hellfire Gala, since MJ has been promoting the Krakoan medicines that stave off her Aunt Anna's dementia and was thus invited to attend as a reward for all her work. Spider-Man's gone to this year's Gala as well, in a pretty cool costume designed by Jumbo Carnation and Janet Van Dyne/Wasp working together, and has a run-in with "Moira Jane," as some have taken to calling her, which culminates in him finding out through Proteus and Wolverine/Logan about Moira XI using Mary Jane's body.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 07-13-2022 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags