Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I hope so tbh, Spencer teased that Peter would rebuild connections
    Problem is that Wells doesn't have to follow on that plot point if he doesn't want to.

Right now it looks like he won't, but who knows, even if Marvel isn't lying, Spidey could still build up relationships afterwards.

Well not those aspects, and Peter(Strange) was sidelined hard af specially in the Dark Reign stuff so not a fan of those things
    Unfortunately it's not really surprising, Spidey never got much focus in crossover events like those, AvX#9 is probably the one time he actually helped the plot move forward.

He at least had the last punch against Norman in Siege, it didn't matter by that point since Stark had already defeated Norman, but it's somethin'.

but stuff like the Peter and Jessica was great.That's what I miss most
    You related to Darthfury78 by any chance? .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Peter will be in this years Hell fire gala

hellfiregala2022_design_dauterman_spider-man.jpg

Last year, Spidey didn’t swing an invite. This time around, he’s set to play a significant role in the night’s festivities, so he’s rocking a new suit that’s sure to catch everyone’s eye. For a hint at what he’ll be up to, be sure to pick up FREE COMIC BOOK DAY: X-MEN/AVENGERS on May 7!

“This is meant to be a more dramatic, futuristic version of a Spider-Man costume,” Dauterman says. “The bodysuit recedes in darkness, so the glowing spider symbol and geometric accents pop.”

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post

Last year, Spidey didn’t swing an invite. This time around, he’s set to play a significant role in the night’s festivities, so he’s rocking a new suit that’s sure to catch everyone’s eye. For a hint at what he’ll be up to, be sure to pick up FREE COMIC BOOK DAY: X-MEN/AVENGERS on May 7!

“This is meant to be a more dramatic, futuristic version of a Spider-Man costume,” Dauterman says. “The bodysuit recedes in darkness, so the glowing spider symbol and geometric accents pop.”
    So cool. So very cool. The fingers of the gloves and the soles of his boots kind of remind me of Miles Morales's Programmable Matter Suit from the PS4/5 Spider-Man: Miles Morales game by Insomniac. Also, this gives me, "Spider-Man Beyond if it was more inspired or influenced by Batman Beyond."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    So cool. So very cool. The fingers of the gloves and the soles of his boots kind of remind me of Miles Morales's Programmable Matter Suit from the PS4/5 Spider-Man: Miles Morales game by Insomniac. Also, this gives me, "Spider-Man Beyond if it was more inspired or influenced by Batman Beyond."
    It's a Watson's Fashion design

I have to imagine someone forced Peter into this because I could never imagine him wearing or actually coming up with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I have to imagine someone forced Peter into this because I could never imagine him wearing or actually coming up with this.
    MJ designed the suit and made him where it to a Gala, you know fashion and she's a model

It's a Watson's Fashion design
    Hmm, that would be interesting. Maybe a Watson-Van Dyne collaboration is in order one of these days.

Maybe. For all we know, he's just wearing the suit out of respect for the longstanding camaraderie he's had with the X-Men, given their common roots in being feared and hated by the public and hunted and hounded by the authorities despite their heroics. Would be interesting if they had a chat about how much their circumstances have changed over the years, with Spider-Man no longer being as hated and feared by the public as he used to be and mutantkind ascending to heights previously unimaginable.

Is that actually confirmed that MJ designed it...?

Is that actually confirmed that MJ designed it...?
    Just speculation and joking at the moment. We'll know what's going on at the X-men/Avengers FCBD issue

I assume Spidey is gonna be there because Firestar is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    The election for the next X-Men team?

Extraordinary Member

I'm just glad he's attending ngl

And "significant role" sounds great and I hope it's true.Peter should play a far bigger role in the MU
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 04-14-2022 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    At least he won't complain about her being a "cop."

Astonishing Member

One of the most prized items in my comic book collection. Got it at a great price as well, trying to remember the exact amount.

Extraordinary Member

Twitter pressed because Peter has a cool suit for the gala is just... ugh.they've somehow tricked themselves into thinking the suit means he's somehow a perfect character now

https://twitter.com/Blankzilla/statu...51552921972740

(Lowkey it was some Miles fans pissed because this turned out to be Peter)I hate that platform