Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Banshee is the Queen of Cameos. Never had a single good story to her name, but her design is fantastic and she keeps showing up elsewhere. Someone needs to tell an actual story with her.
    For what it's worth, Legends of the World's Finest is a most enjoyable reading experience (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    For what it's worth, Legends of the World's Finest is a most enjoyable reading experience (IMHO):
    Thanks I’ll give it a read. I really want her to be a bigger deal than she has been because damn does she have such a good design (and Superman needs more female Rogues).

For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

ACTION COMICS #1046
    PHILLIP KEN
    Backup story art by DAVID LAPHAM
    Cover by LUCIO PARRILLO
    Variant cover by LEE BERMEJO
    Swimsuit variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAO
    $4.99 US | 40 pages | Variant $5.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 8/23/22
    The climactic battle for the fate of Warworld is fast approaching, and the Authority is finally reunited…but no longer as allies! As Superman fights to retrieve a mythical ancient weapon that can free the people of Warworld, Natasha Irons, Midnighter, and O.M.A.C. fight for the souls of their own teammates. Meanwhile, in the Fortress of Solitude: it’s all hands on deck as the entire Super-family joins forces to recover the Genesis fragment from one of Superman’s earliest classic enemies!
    I am guessing than it is Ultra-Humanite.
    "I used to be with 'it', but then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it' anymore and whatís 'it' seems weird and scary. It'll happen to you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I am guessing than it is Ultra-Humanite.
    I kind of thought Taylor would use him but with how slow SSOKE is going maybe not.

For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/