Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Oh it started with the New 52, I’m just commenting on the general idea of the Zod family crest also just happens to look like the letter Z lol.
    I guess you could say the same thing about the House of El crest at this point. Feels like something that's been debated before .
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    So what do you think the deal is thst zod is stuck in the PZ when Lor is out being Darkseids field leader?

Wonder if zod can touch things to in there or its just Conner thst can

Lor is perfectly aged to fight Conner, so you know it's gonna happen, I feel bad for YJ Conner,can't have the full kryptonian powerset and can't have his orignal power TTK to fend of Lor
    I wonder if Zod is going to be the final boss this season. I'll be disappointed if he's not freed from the Phantom Zone by the end of this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    So what do you think the deal is thst zod is stuck in the PZ when Lor is out being Darkseids field leader?

Wonder if zod can touch things to in there or its just Conner thst can

Lor is perfectly aged to fight Conner, so you know it's gonna happen, I feel bad for YJ Conner,can't have the full kryptonian powerset and can't have his orignal power TTK to fend of Lor
    Zod’s ties to Darkseid are intriguing, interested in seeing how the two react to each other. But really I want to see what Zod’s reaction will be when he learns Superboy is the clone son of Kal. I hope this is leading up to an adaption of New Krypton.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Zod’s ties to Darkseid are intriguing, interested in seeing how the two react to each other. But really I want to see what Zod’s reaction will be when he learns Superboy is the clone son of Kal. I hope this is leading up to an adaption of New Krypton.
    Well, a lot of things to consider:

- Does he know Krypton was destroyed?

- Does he know about Clark at all?

- What was his relationship to Jor-El/The House of El?

- How aware of everything is he in the Phantom Zone?

Would Hank Henkshaw work on a movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Would Hank Henkshaw work on a movie?
    He worked well in the animated movies .

Lor is a young man now, so was it before zod got put in the PZ or during? Why is lor working with Darkseid, is it to get his dad out of the PZ or was he responsible for putting him in there?

I think zod will flip when he finds out kon is a CLONE and of the son of jor-el.

Hank Henshaw is a great character, and I look forward to seeing him anytime he shows up. I like him best the way he was in the comics, scheming and being a boss, not being someone's lackey.

Hank should be able to pound Jon into the floor, course it's DC and they are in the process of propping Jon up now, so I'm expecting a win somehow for Jon
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He worked well in the animated movies .
    They probably can set him up early in a movie but we need Death Of Superman storyline

Well, a lot of things to consider:

- Does he know Krypton was destroyed?

- Does he know about Clark at all?

- What was his relationship to Jor-El/The House of El?

- How aware of everything is he in the Phantom Zone?
    Depends on if he’s in contact with Lor. My guess is yes he knows about all of those things.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yesterday I read Gerber’s PZ mini and then the follow up in DC Presents. Man writes an utterly monstrous Mxy, up there with Alan Moore. Interesting how both of them had the idea to make Mxy go full villain as a way to end the Pre-Crisis era. DC Presents feels like a compressed version of how Gerber wanted to reboot Superman without completely discarding everything that came before.

Yesterday I read Gerber’s PZ mini and then the follow up in DC Presents. Man writes an utterly monstrous Mxy, up there with Alan Moore. Interesting how both of them had the idea to make Mxy go full villain as a way to end the Pre-Crisis era. DC Presents feels like a compressed version of how Gerber wanted to reboot Superman without completely discarding everything that came before.

Any chance either is on Comixology?
    Pull List:
    - Action Comics
    - Moon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaeus View Post
    Any chance either is on Comixology?
    I think Amazon and Comixology being connected means you can buy the Phatom Zone mini on the Amazon store and access it through Comixology too

Edit: Here’s DC Comics Presents #97

Man I really like how Gerber writes Zod and Kal:

The Phantom Zone is such a great way to tell horror stories with Superman.

From the S&L tie in issue:

I recognize Toyman, but are all the rest name villains? It sounds like they're talking about joining Intergang.

I'm assuming the "redheaded broad" was Maxima.

I recognize Toyman, but are all the rest name villains? It sounds like they're talking about joining Intergang.

I'm assuming the "redheaded broad" was Maxima.
    Dude in the green and orange armor across from Toyman is Post Crisis Terra-Man, and Sleez is right next to him, but I don’t know the rest. Obscure Post Crisis villains I assume. And yeah Lobo is definitely referring to Maxima.