Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Banshee is the Queen of Cameos. Never had a single good story to her name, but her design is fantastic and she keeps showing up elsewhere. Someone needs to tell an actual story with her.
    For what it's worth, Legends of the World's Finest is a most enjoyable reading experience (IMHO):
    Last edited by K7P5V; 05-28-2022 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    For what it's worth, Legends of the World's Finest is a most enjoyable reading experience (IMHO):
    Thanks I’ll give it a read. I really want her to be a bigger deal than she has been because damn does she have such a good design (and Superman needs more female Rogues).

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

ACTION COMICS #1046
    PHILLIP KEN
    Backup story art by DAVID LAPHAM
    Cover by LUCIO PARRILLO
    Variant cover by LEE BERMEJO
    Swimsuit variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAO
    $4.99 US | 40 pages | Variant $5.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 8/23/22
    The climactic battle for the fate of Warworld is fast approaching, and the Authority is finally reunited…but no longer as allies! As Superman fights to retrieve a mythical ancient weapon that can free the people of Warworld, Natasha Irons, Midnighter, and O.M.A.C. fight for the souls of their own teammates. Meanwhile, in the Fortress of Solitude: it’s all hands on deck as the entire Super-family joins forces to recover the Genesis fragment from one of Superman’s earliest classic enemies!
    I am guessing than it is Ultra-Humanite.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I am guessing than it is Ultra-Humanite.
    I kind of thought Taylor would use him but with how slow SSOKE is going maybe not.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I’m enjoying the YJ take on Zod. Finally got a pretty good animated Zod take.

I’m enjoying the YJ take on Zod. Finally got a pretty good animated Zod take.
    I keep hoping for a good Superman and Zod fight but the fact that they'll be de-powered on Trombus makes me skeptical.

But yeah, definitely the best animated Zod.

1st they need to teleport off thst planet, power everyone back up and bring in the YJ team on the school bus leaving all the non important kryptonians in the PZ. heal kon under a yellow sun or using the kaiser thrall and have ourselves a big ol battle Royale
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

continued

continued/final

Are these for a table top game?

Are these for a table top game?
    From a site called Hero Forge that let's you make your own customized minfigs for stuff like Table Top games.

Funny how both Gerber and Moore had the idea of telling the “final” Pre-Crisis Superman story via exploring what happens when Mxy decides to stop being a joke villain and get serious.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love how Supermans' solution to beating her is to call up Martian Manhunter to pretend to be him .
    I thought it was great because the original Silver Banshee had a game breaking power and shower that Superman could completely step around it.

I liked her first three stories under Stern and Byrne, especially with that Mignola art. Then Simonson's story, that weird Austen one, and the New 52 Supergirl.

Unfortunately I think she's great when they do a SB story but she's usually resigned to being some worthless "yelling loud" character. That's not the way her powers work and it's completely ineffective.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES