Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    She’s never been as popular as Harley, not helped by her being a complete non entity in the DCEU with Snyder treating her with his usual contempt for the Supermythos same as Jimmy. Perhaps she’ll appear in MAWS.
    What a waste of Tao Okamoto.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Here's hoping the upcoming Adventures with Superman features Clark's lesser known rouges. Bring back Volcana.
    I’ve been saying that a good way to update Volcana is to give her the ability to emit red Sun radiation.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel Mercy is kind of underrated, especially for how sporadic her appearances can be.
    Just doesn't have a high enough body count for comic fans and writers to make their waifu.

What a waste of Tao Okamoto.
    Like Jimmy, didn't know that was supposed to be Mercy until half-a-year later.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

the Superman the animated series version of the Toyman was the best version of the character. All the other ones really don't hit the mark for me.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Approaching...menacingly...

Approaching...menacingly...
    And with a smile on his face than says: "Everything will be fine".
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

are there any magic based foes from the silver age that have yet to be updated?

Mighty Member

She’s never been as popular as Harley, not helped by her being a complete non entity in the DCEU with Snyder treating her with his usual contempt for the Supermythos same as Jimmy. Perhaps she’ll appear in MAWS.
    Another female Superman villain that was created for the DCAU that didn't rise to Harley levels is Livewire...which is INTERESTING, as modern interpretations of Harley have more in common with Livewire (Tank Girl inspiration) than they do with Joker's jester sidekick. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    are there any magic based foes from the silver age that have yet to be updated?
    No major ones come to mind. There were plenty of one off magic foes but none that are really reoccurring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Another female Superman villain that was created for the DCAU that didn't rise to Harley levels is Livewire...which is INTERESTING, as modern interpretations of Harley have more in common with Livewire (Tank Girl inspiration) than they do with Joker's jester sidekick. What gives?
    Livewire isn’t Harley tier but I’d actually argue she’s easily Supes’ most popular female Rogue because of how heavily she’s used outside comics.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Hopefully this counts, but another DCAU fave that's in the same situation would be...

Roxy Rocket

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-12-2022 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hopefully this counts, but another DCAU fave that's in the same situation would be...

Roxy Rocket

She was really cool, shame her and Volcana didn’t make the jump over to comics.

She was really cool, shame her and Volcana didn’t make the jump over to comics.
    Dunno about Supes' comics, but I know Roxy's made several appearances in Batman's comics...

Roxy appeared in an issue of Stephanie Brown's Batgirl run.