Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Where are you hearing this? I thought Gunn had three DC projects in dev: Peacemaker, Waller, and then something else.
    Before Peacemaker aired, I think it was DanielRPK and others of his inner circle to say the ending would've lead to a Secret Six project. You can google it. Also, Gail Simone was teasing something that could refer to the project: https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...32739297964035

Whoever is saying the end of Peacemaker would lead to a Checkmate series is referring to the same thing, I guess, lol.

In a recent Q&A, Gunn said he is currently writing 2 projects, the other projects he have are probably in early development stage.

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-10-2022 at 11:34 PM.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I am pleased to see someone besides Lobdell tackle the “Dark Trinity”, that was the best part of his Rebirth run. I’m interested in this, Zatanna has shown that Webtoon can do storytelling that hooks me. Kinda annoyed that the only Superman stuff on Webtoon is tied to Batman stuff but that’s DC these days I guess.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I am pleased to see someone besides Lobdell tackle the “Dark Trinity”, that was the best part of his Rebirth run. I’m interested in this, Zatanna has shown that Webtoon can do storytelling that hooks me. Kinda annoyed that the only Superman stuff on Webtoon is tied to Batman stuff but that’s DC these days I guess.
    Bizzaro kind of felt like the odd choice in that group if I'm honest.

Though I guess people go back and forth on mindless villain or sympathetic Frankenstein-like monster.

He looks cute .

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Bizzaro kind of felt like the odd choice in that group if I'm honest.

Though I guess people go back and forth on mindless villain or sympathetic Frankenstein-like monster.
    At first glance he would seem to be but he’s actually perfect. Like Jason he’s a failure, Lex wanted a Superman under his control and instead he got, well, Bizarro. Like Artemis he was supposed to replace the main mantle holder but couldn’t. Similar to Jason and Artemis he’s not on good terms with his corresponding Trinity counterpart. Somehow it all works! Lobdell Rebirth Red Hood run was at its best when he was focusing on all three interacting and the book tanks once Artemis and Bizarro were banished.
    Last edited by Vordan; 08-13-2022 at 10:15 PM.

At first glance he would seem to be but he’s actually perfect. Like Jason he’s a failure, Lex wanted a Superman under his control and instead he got, well, Bizarro. Like Artemis he was supposed to replace the main mantle holder but couldn’t. Similar to Jason and Artemis he’s not on good terms with his corresponding Trinity counterpart. Somehow it all works! Lobdell Rebirth Red Hood run was at its best when he was focusing on all three interacting and the book tables once Artemis and Bizarro were banished.
    Clark tries with Bizarro, at times, at least...

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

At first glance he would seem to be but he’s actually perfect. Like Jason he’s a failure, Lex wanted a Superman under his control and instead he got, well, Bizarro. Like Artemis he was supposed to replace the main mantle holder but couldn’t. Similar to Jason and Artemis he’s not on good terms with his corresponding Trinity counterpart. Somehow it all works! Lobdell Rebirth Red Hood run was at its best when he was focusing on all three interacting and the book tanks once Artemis and Bizarro were banished.
    I wonder what other characters that also applies too.

Like if we take the Dark Trinity concept and take it to a full Dark League, one wonders who could be the Flash, GL, and Aquaman analogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I wonder what other characters that also applies too.

Like if we take the Dark Trinity concept and take it to a full Dark League, one wonders who could be the Flash, GL, and Aquaman analogues.
    Sounds interesting. My pick would be...

Dark Flash
    (Walter West)
    Last edited by K7P5V; 08-14-2022 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

Bizarro Best Boi .

It seems like he somehow destroyed Bizarro World though...?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Bizarro Best Boi .

It seems like he somehow destroyed Bizarro World though...?
    Maybe they’re merging clone Bizarro and Bizarro World Bizarro together? They’re two separate characters in the mainline but here perhaps they’re merging both Rebirth backstories into one character. End of Tomasi’s run had Bizarro let Bizarroworld die and this Webtoon is clearly drawing a lot on the Rebirth era.