Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Last big Toyman story of note was the time he killed Cat’s son back in the 90s, definitely needs someone to try and do something major with him again. Either Waid or Williamson might try, I’m unsure if either is especially interested in the character.
    Considering Williamson is using all the main Rogues, I feel like Toyman showing up is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Considering Williamson is using all the main Rogues, I feel like Toyman showing up is inevitable.
    He’s a horror writer and I would like a horror story with Toyman. Really play up the creepiness factor of him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I forgot that apparently Zdarsky is going to be using Toyman for his backup in the Feb issue of Batman about Jon and Tim teaming up. Hope he does a good job.

Really wonder what cyborg Mercy is going to look like, none of the covers have shown us her full look.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Comic wise I think she's always had exposed cleavage or a heavy plunging neckline.
    She’s always been the “sexy” Superman supervillainess like Poison Ivy for Batman. It does make her stand out amongst the Rogues
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post
    I really don't like this "Doomsday a virus" take that been pushing

I always prefer it to be just a Prehistoric Kryptonian giving a more primordial connection to Clark as shows not only what his kind manage to evolve from but also the destructive capabilities they can devolve into
    Well I’d argue that it meshes well with his whole “evolution” power set. Even if you ripped his corpse to bits, he can emit a virus to body jack other people, thus ensuring even destroying his corpse won’t prevent his return.

I forgot that apparently Zdarsky is going to be using Toyman for his backup in the Feb issue of Batman about Jon and Tim teaming up. Hope he does a good job.

Really wonder what cyborg Mercy is going to look like, none of the covers have shown us her full look.
    Ladies ...

If it's like other cyborg Mercy's, it's probably not going to stand out unless she's in battle mode.

Extraordinary Member

I’d like to see Satanus and Lady Blaze come back, with Superman teaming up with Shazam

That is so Livewire .

Nice to have Lex reasserting himself again. For a while there he was getting punked by every single hero or villain he crossed paths with.

I’m expecting Black to survive but this will cause a falling out between him and Clark over Black feeding Luthor info behind Clark’s back.

It's just nice to see Lex back in his element of trying to make Superman's life harder .

She’s always been the “sexy” Superman supervillainess like Poison Ivy for Batman. It does make her stand out amongst the Rogues

Well I’d argue that it meshes well with his whole “evolution” power set. Even if you ripped his corpse to bits, he can emit a virus to body jack other people, thus ensuring even destroying his corpse won’t prevent his return.

Well I would argue thst making it where anyone can become a doomsday or doomsday can have a litter of baby doomsday takes the importance of doomsday.he is the ONE,the one that fought,survived,lived,and killed superman,the one and onky.he should have that respect as a killer character,he is Micheal myers/Jason Voorhees,he isn't the Scream movie killers
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

What I dig about this sequence is how it demonstrates how ruthless Metallo is. He may appear somewhat regretful about having to kill somebody who wasn’t callous towards him, but he still chooses to kill the guy instead of simply knocking him out. Metallo just is always going to revert back to being a killer when he *has* to be, because that’s what he trained to be as a soldier and what he was transformed into long before becoming Metallo, and I’m looking forward to exploring more of that in the context of what he will do to save himself given that he’s dying.

Outside of Luther, Zod, Brainiac a lot of Superman villains need a overhaul. Can you tell me a good Parasite story in which you can remember ?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Outside of Luther, Zod, Brainiac a lot of Superman villains need a overhaul. Can you tell me a good Parasite story in which you can remember ?
    Vordan’s tumblr essays are basically on par with Batman: TAS in terms of how awesome he portrays each of the rogues

His ideas for Superman’s villains are amazing