Page 37 of 111 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    They finally did the right thing and found some of the cheating, cut out like 500 or more SSD votes, and now the voting is back around 68/32 SB for the win.

Now just have to keep the cheaters away until voting Is done

And remember

Don't mess with the S
    Holy shit 500 votes, that’s a ton when it’s under 10k voting lol. Literally everyone could see that cheating was occurring but the mods were insisting there wasn’t any until they finally checked I guess. Who wants SSD so badly that they’d cast 500 fraudulent votes? I bet they voted for Robins last time too.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Holy shit 500 votes, that’s a ton when it’s under 10k voting lol. Literally everyone could see that cheating was occurring but the mods were insisting there wasn’t any until they finally checked I guess. Who wants SSD so badly that they’d cast 500 fraudulent votes? I bet they voted for Robins last time too.

Yep its warped.im.glad they found it, and hopefully we can put cheating behind us and see SB wins honestly.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Damn Kon told Zod everything. He really doesn’t remember anything beyond his core programming, good thing he told Zod and Ursa he killed Kal or else those two would’ve definitely attacked him. But now those two know they get powers under a yellow sun. Another Supergirl tease, either she’s in the PZ, or she’s a Fury because it would be anti-climatic if her rocket wa a just drifting in space somewhere after all this.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Damn Kon told Zod everything. He really doesn’t remember anything beyond his core programming, good thing he told Zod and Ursa he killed Kal or else those two would’ve definitely attacked him. But now those two know they get powers under a yellow sun. Another Supergirl tease, either she’s in the PZ, or she’s a Fury because it would be anti-climatic if her rocket wa a just drifting in space somewhere after all this.

Yeah this episode was a awesome info dump for zod. More than ever I think Kara is coming, zod will be zod, but hooefully settle for a new Krypton, and Kon will not get phantom girl killed and they can get out of there to warn the others before lor gets his dad out and shifts the balance in the universe.

BTW loved lors homage to superman from JL movie, but he actually got him.

I hope kon gets TTK, I don't see him doing much but being a punching bag after everyone escapes the PZ.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

The moment Zod murmured "Superman" I really felt something.

The fact that they're both under the impression he's dead makes me think there's going to be a big moment where Superman shows up to help fend off Zod and Ursa and they're not prepared to fight him since they assumed he was dead, and that sets up Zod and Superman's enmity.

Also...I have to imagine at least at this point they're going to end the season with showing us where Kara is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

The fact that they're both under the impression he's dead makes me think there's going to be a big moment where Superman shows up to help fend off Zod and Ursa and they're not prepared to fight him since they assumed he was dead, and that sets up Zod and Superman's enmity.

Also...I have to imagine at least at this point they're going to end the season with showing us where Kara is.

Yes and yes. Superman has to be shown as THE superman, and Kara welcome to the YJ universe (soon).

Still want kon to get TTK, but hell will probably freeze over 1st, thanks Weissman

I’m hoping the PZ Prisoners breaking out won’t be the season finale, I want to see Supes and Zod meet and have an interaction. Also don’t want Kon under Zod’s thumb going into S5 but I am hoping that Kon and Kal will meet Kara at some point.

I’m hoping the PZ Prisoners breaking out won’t be the season finale, I want to see Supes and Zod meet and have an interaction. Also don’t want Kon under Zod’s thumb going into S5 but I am hoping that Kon and Kal will meet Kara at some point.
    I can see them playing it exactly the way you DON'T want it to be like lol. I would rather kon snap out of it next episode, try to escape with PG, then get caught, by zod. Then have lor open the PZ to get his parents and somehow kon finds the mental fortitude(TTK lol) to stop them all from. Getting out.

I feel like they had Conner keep mentioning he killed Superman to set up a surprise for the Zoners when it turns out Superman is alive and can take them on his own...but I'm so used to the adult heroes not really getting to show off much that it might be too much wishful thinking .

I feel like they had Conner keep mentioning he killed Superman to set up a surprise for the Zoners when it turns out Superman is alive and can take them on his own...but I'm so used to the adult heroes not really getting to show off much that it might be too much wishful thinking .

Definitely going for a big shock moment for zod and a big superman saves the day moment also, judt hope Conner gets some of that.

And darn it give thst guy some TTK,being a genomorph, being in the PZ, perfect opportunity here Weissman,give him a fighting chance, he doesn't have to be more powerful, but he shouldn't be a totally non issue for any full kryptonian to deal with on the show

A small change makes all the difference

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

A small change makes all the difference
    It reminds me of the Earth One novels.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It reminds me of the Earth One novels.
    Hah that’s because that is what Clark so wearing on the cover of the first volume of Earth One, SuperX or someone else just edited the fan art to make the s-shield’s background black.

And hey Conner won the Round Robin!

EC9A3102-50C0-4595-8AE8-4E80DB569ADF.jpg

Hah that’s because that is what Clark so wearing on the cover of the first volume of Earth One, SuperX or someone else just edited the fan art to make the s-shield’s background black.

And hey Conner won the Round Robin!

EC9A3102-50C0-4595-8AE8-4E80DB569ADF.jpg

Yep, when you posted it, I was thinking "your almost perfect", so I had to badly.edit some black where it belongs and now I see kon.

He won and by a large margin, hopefully that sends a message to DC that fans want more SB content and also we don't appreciate them trying to hold him back for all this time. Kon could easily be the breakout star for the SUPER family if they went all in on him,used everything that makes him HIM, and pushed his character like they push other ones.

I'm glad Conner won the Round Robin. I hope this means he will get a solo title sometime soon. I feel like there is still so much story potential for him.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!