Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1660

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Bald Conner looks more beat up. He's a skin head lol.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-03-2022 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Bald Conner looks more beat up. He's a skin head lol.

He looks cool asf.

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

[

I wish the young justice show would have used a conner exactly like the Titans shows Conner

I wish the young justice show would have used a conner exactly like the Titans shows Conner
    I’m wondering if the deal with Amazon that’s in the works will revive YJ yet again. S5 definitely would’ve been Super focused given Kara’s involvement, her and Kon fighting would have been cool. I’m still bummed they didn’t give Conner a power boost like I was hoping they would, but I suppose it’s a moot point given the show is currently cancelled yet again.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m wondering if the deal with Amazon that’s in the works will revive YJ yet again. S5 definitely would’ve been Super focused given Kara’s involvement, her and Kon fighting would have been cool. I’m still bummed they didn’t give Conner a power boost like I was hoping they would, but I suppose it’s a moot point given the show is currently cancelled yet again.
    Assuming it is cancelled

It was a sheer act of pure hubris on Greg’s part to not use the 50 episodes he had left to conclude the series

And to have the balls to say that young justice will never be written to have a conclusive ending really soured me to him

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Clark trying to wear Conner's leather jacket made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Who knows? Everybody assumed that Season 3 would have Darkseid. Maybe Kara will stay by his side looking menacing during season 5 waiting to be a threat for season 6.

And then in season 6 will be Darkseid, Kara and Mary looking menacing into the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Gotta say, Conner new jacket is much cooler. Thank god thoses spikes are gone.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Who knows? Everybody assumed that Season 3 would have Darkseid. Maybe Kara will stay by his side looking menacing during season 5 waiting to be a threat for season 6.

And then in season 6 will be Darkseid, Kara and Mary looking menacing into the horizon.

Gotta say, Conner new jacket is much cooler. Thank god thoses spikes are gone.
    Weisman apparently had a 5 season plan originally, and I believe S5 was supposed to wrap up the Darkseid plot even if he never planned to actually give the YJverse in general an ending. Don’t get me wrong I think Weisman is a pretentious ass who consistently fucks his viewers over by always teasing more stuff to come over writing a satisfying resolution, but he did resolve the Legion tease of S3 in S4, so I think he would have resolved the Kara and Mary tease at the end of S4 in S5.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

No matter what superboy on the YJ show should have grown more powerful,why ?? Because his aging problem isn't internal,it's external ,which means his DNA is still aging,he is still absorbing yellow sunlight,so while he still looks young he should be closer to supermans power levels by now,cause he has been out for like 10 years on the show.

The Titans show SB really did a great job of combining all the different versions together.got a little 90s OG,a Lil new 52,and a lot of geoffs Conner.

Going forward ANY non flying Conner should have the rest of the kryptonian powerset,PLUS epigentic memory.seeing as though most don't have TTK anymore ,this should be his default power setting.

Somehow magically lol,if he ever gets TTK again,explain it as a mental power he couldn't mentally access ,or yet aceess.

You could also say his body doesn't produce a bio aura like full kryptonians do,which would give a good reason why his powerset is like the Titans shows powerset across the board.

I think having the rest of the non flying powerset on the YJ show.would have changed how Conner was seen on the show by fans a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Clark trying to wear Conner's leather jacket made me laugh.

Look Conner is the coolest,most fun member of the super family ,alwsys has been,always will be so I can see others wanting to emulate him.

Moras designs could be construed as trying to emulate Conner (maybe but probably more for uniformity reasons imo).

If bendis's YJ book opened with kon having this S shield it would have been better,respect all his history not just try to ape his youngest self.

I still think his OG suit was his best easily,change out the S shield for the black adnrer one ,and give him fingerless gloves and the suit would be perfect

I hate that you're making me want to watch Titans again
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8