Page 28 of 111 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Is thst TTK? Looks like Polaris's energy, BUT if it truly is TTK then thank God above, finally a Lil closer to having kon fully realized the way we all know he should be.

This looks so good, I think I'm gonna be sick if he loses
    I thought it was TTK because he was one handing it from moving but you could be right. Good news for us is I think it’s winning on Instagram and Twitter so it should make it to the final round if that holds:

Of course he still has to beat Batman in the final round…

Oh and there’s a Q&A with the editors of RR on Thurs
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Superman definitely can't stop a car like that,so hope for TTK.

So kon is kon, but everyone he knew before Flashpoint is still here, but with changes. So he is what they were trying to do with superman around reborn, but didn't.

He says "the only problem", what does thst mean to all of you?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Superman definitely can't stop a car like that,so hope for TTK.

So kon is kon, but everyone he knew before Flashpoint is still here, but with changes. So he is what they were trying to do with superman around reborn, but didn't.

He says "the only problem", what does thst mean to all of you?
    I’m betting Jon is going to show up. See those two red and blue blurs at the bottom? I bet that’s Jon and either Kara or Clark. Basically Kon is facing the status quo where there’s other Supers around and one of them has taken what he thought would be his destiny. So what does he do now? That’s the question the mini will no doubt be trying to answer.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m betting Jon is going to show up. See those two red and blue blurs at the bottom? I bet that’s Jon and either Kara or Clark. Basically Kon is facing the status quo where there’s other Supers around and one of them has taken what he thought would be his destiny. So what does he do now? That’s the question the mini will no doubt be trying to answer.

I actually like thst idea. He is so different than they are in so many ways, I don't see why he needs to fly off to space to stand out around them, but whatever, more kon is good
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

But the rest of the YJers were still here when time changed, so it's possible they changed with it, kon was on gemworld away from the changes, so he "should" be exaclty the same kon we saw before Flashpoint.

I "wish" the new 52 superboy could be rolled into the actual real kon. Maybe cut out a lot of it, retcon some more, but keep that NOWHERE grabbed him brainwashed him, screwed his kryptonian DNA up and his TTK amped. Could have saved the new 52 superboy if they made lex the donor, like they were going to, even showed him on the last page of the issue before they screwed it all up would love to have kon have the new 52 powers(full TK, but only with focus, TTK senses), I don't really want all these "maybe" kons, I want one stream of history with it all fitting together.

If they are seperate, 1st I don't want him to exist, then 2nd he would be the clone of Jon, which would keep him farther away from what kon is.
    I thought Matt Price was the New 52 Kon popped into the post rebirth world. He needed to find pre flashpoint Kon to merge with and be folded into the new timeline. A kind of Superman red and blue merger. They could still go for that

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I thought Matt Price was the New 52 Kon popped into the post rebirth world. He needed to find pre flashpoint Kon to merge with and be folded into the new timeline. A kind of Superman red and blue merger. They could still go for that

I forgot I was throwing thst idea around everywhere, thanks for reminding me lol.

Yes Matt price Imo is the new 52 kon with no memory and slightly different (retcon a Lil) powers, DNA, histroy than we saw back then.

I wasn't even thinking of a merger, but I guess that's one idea (love your other idea about his eyes and glasses), course having them seperate beings won't totally kill it for me, it won't make me happy either if they take focus off of kon for another character. I judt like the idea of all his history and adaptations fitting together
    Last edited by SuperX; 04-20-2022 at 07:15 AM.

I like that doctor Polaris called kon "imposter superman" not superboy, finally thank you

I forgot I was throwing thst idea around everywhere, thanks for reminding me lol.

Yes Matt price Imo is the new 52 kon with no memory and slightly different (retcon a Lil) powers, DNA, histroy than we saw back then.

I wasn't even thinking of a merger, but I guess that's one idea (love your other idea about his eyes and glasses), course having them seperate beings won't totally kill it for me, it won't make me happy either if they take focus off of kon for another character. I judt like the idea of all his history and adaptations fitting together
    Thanks. In mind, when Flashpoint occurred, Conner and Bart were isolated in pocket dimensions. The universe kind of felt that there were "two slots" unaccounted for and thus created "echoes." New 52 Kon and Bar Tor were these "echos" or stand ins to fill the void. After rebirth, some characters were changed or new characters like Bunker were folded into the Rebirth timeline. Cassie kept her New 52 granddaughter of Zeus origin as well as Diana and her Zeus parentage. Kon and Bar Tor could have been brought over like Bunker but that would mean either overriding Conner and Bart or existing as two separate characters. Maybe they need to merge to fully integrate properly. Could explain why some people remember and others don't. They haven't fully been "patched."

Thanks. In mind, when Flashpoint occurred, Conner and Bart were isolated in pocket dimensions. The universe kind of felt that there were "two slots" unaccounted for and thus created "echoes." New 52 Kon and Bar Tor were these "echos" or stand ins to fill the void. After rebirth, some characters were changed or new characters like Bunker were folded into the Rebirth timeline. Cassie kept her New 52 granddaughter of Zeus origin as well as Diana and her Zeus parentage. Kon and Bar Tor could have been brought over like Bunker but that would mean either overriding Conner and Bart or existing as two separate characters. Maybe they need to merge to fully integrate properly. Could explain why some people remember and others don't. They haven't fully been "patched."

Aslong as SB doesn't get even more sidelined,he doesn't need even more competition for the same spot.

Aslong as SB doesn't get even more sidelined,he doesn't need even more competition for the same spot.
    Nah just a thought on how they could create a unified version of him respecting every incarnation. What we have is fine and I wonder where they go with this. With Earth 3 being a bust, maybe he becomes the space Superman.
    Last edited by 13th Superman; 04-20-2022 at 05:03 PM.

Nah just a thought on how they could create a unified version of him respecting every incarnation. What we have is fine and I wonder where they go with this. With Earth 3 being a bust, maybe he becomes the space Superman.

The thing is he really doesn't need to go into space to be different,they just need to lean into his differences from the rest of the S pact.

Maybe space will be good for him, Mayne they will let him grow up a Lil and let his powers floirish

Wouldn’t mind him setting up shop in Hawaii again, he basically had the whole state to himself and it provided a cool setting for stories we don’t typically see. But this trip to space feels more like a “college/road trip” kind of deal. Conner would get away from home for a bit and find out who he is away from the family and friends he’s been around for ages, and have to deal with new situations on his own. There’s a lot of potential in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wouldn’t mind him setting up shop in Hawaii again, he basically had the whole state to himself and it provided a cool setting for stories we don’t typically see. But this trip to space feels more like a “college/road trip” kind of deal. Conner would get away from home for a bit and find out who he is away from the family and friends he’s been around for ages, and have to deal with new situations on his own. There’s a lot of potential in that.
    Maybe Conner needs to rediscover his roots in Hawaii .

Hawaii while he is 18 to 21 years old is probably a lot different than when he was around 15, I wouldn't mind seeing the difference

Perhaps Tana is alive in this rebirthed world. I'm actually surprised he hasn't gone to Hawaii or Cadmus to see his old friends and wonder if somethings are different. Imagine if only some of his old friends like Guardian, Dubbilex, and the Newsboys remember him but Tana, Roxy and his Hawaiian friends Hillary and Robert don't. That'd be heartbreaking.