Page 38 of 111 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

I don't really like this Round Robin thingy, but i'm happy that Superboy won, it would be my pick if i voted.

The preview looks good, can wait to read it.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm glad Conner won the Round Robin. I hope this means he will get a solo title sometime soon. I feel like there is still so much story potential for him.
    now I am so happy, I will do the dance of joy!!!

I hope this opens up the possibility of him getting more fans and then more series/coverage. I was mad when I found I had been follwing SS just for MATCH...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

I'm happy Conner won .

I’m just glad we’re going to get something with Conner on his own again, I’m kinda bored of all the YJ reunions at this point. Curious if this mini will try to set up a more permanent niche for Conner or if it’s like the Supergirl mini where it’s just taking him out of his element temporarily before he goes back to his regular status quo on Earth (whatever that is).

At the very least I hope he gets a new costume out of this like Supergirl did.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    now I am so happy, I will do the dance of joy!!!

I hope this opens up the possibility of him getting more fans and then more series/coverage. I was mad when I found I had been follwing SS just for MATCH...

Perfect strangers balki
    Lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m just glad we’re going to get something with Conner on his own again, I’m kinda bored of all the YJ reunions at this point. Curious if this mini will try to set up a more permanent niche for Conner or if it’s like the Supergirl mini where it’s just taking him out of his element temporarily before he goes back to his regular status quo on Earth (whatever that is).

Kon is in dark crisis YJ, he might be in the main book (maybe in passing), but he also is on YJ, and is the main character (no matter what anyone says), and Titans are coming back. I forgot all the attention jon-el got on S +L because he was looking somewhat like kon, he is everywhere, he has breakout star oozing out of him, and it's time DC stops being Lil shits and exploit him
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I wouldn't expect him to be stuck in space indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nor I but if it’s popular enough than it might push them to do more with Conner and whatever concepts/characters Porter creates.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

And hey Conner won the Round Robin!

Attachment 121099
    Yay!! Oh joy! Oh Joy!
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nor I but if it’s popular enough than it might push them to do more with Conner and whatever concepts/characters Porter creates.

If he stays in space then they need to bring back the Ravers, either each and everyone one of them or add some new with the old, but thsts kons space team, just like Legion is his future team, YJ is his friend team, and Titans is his future JL team

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    If he stays in space then they need to bring back the Ravers, either each and everyone one of them or add some new with the old, but thsts kons space team, just like Legion is his future team, YJ is his friend team, and Titans is his future JL team
    I had forgotten the ravers... what was the qwardian that was a fan of superman? and did we ever see him (or any of the rave) again?
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I had forgotten the ravers... what was the qwardian that was a fan of superman? and did we ever see him (or any of the rave) again?

Kailber

All of them either retired or got turned down for membership to other teams.not sure about kaliber, incstneven remember if he stayed blind

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

Seal of approval
    I'm excited and happy for Conner. Although I do wonder who will be his supporting cast. What do we know about the creative team? Does anyone have any experience with any prior work?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!