Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Anybody read YJ Targets yet? Does Kon have any good showings in there?

Nothing in 2 issues, beside seeing him in the background on one page, that we all have have seen with the 1st issues preview, so nothing.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well.,... Galatea. but she's a full clone, and seemingly a perfect one... and dresses like Power Girl.

Thing is... there were tie-in comics that sort of continued the JLU story after the end of the TV series. They don't have Galatea, but DO have Power Girl.. somehow. that was never explained. Seriously, I found a copy of every one of her appearances as Power Girl and... there is NO backstory. The only HINT of a backstory is that she is one of the "youngest" members of the JL. Which would make sense given Galatea's calendar age...

Well "inspiration" from kons creation I should say, then a slick way to get a Karen
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

elseworld superboys from
    super seven
    Legends of the dead earth

I think these 2 are pretty cool, and want there forms of TK to be combined and used for our main SB.

anybody actually take the time and watch thst short really cool video I put up above?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Well "inspiration" from kons creation I should say, then a slick way to get a Karen
    Yeah, and Galatea was part of one of the most memorable scenes in JLU. "Goodbye daddy..." mm... haunting stuff.

hey look Conner made the fancy important cool cover yay lol.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Clark, Kon, Jon, and Kara team up in the event. There was a little of that in Death Metal and we’ll be getting a Superfamily team up soon but I’d like to see the Superfamily relationships defined more. How Kon and Kara feel about each other for example is a big question mark.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wouldn’t mind seeing Clark, Kon, Jon, and Kara team up in the event. There was a little of that in Death Metal and we’ll be getting a Superfamily team up soon but I’d like to see the Superfamily relationships defined more. How Kon and Kara feel about each other for example is a big question mark.

So Conner has only met superman, Jon, and the Kents right? so Kara, John Henry, and kenan will meet him soon. it's messed up that he has to redo meetings with Kara and John, when they spent a lot of time together. kenan took his super teen spot, so can't wait to see that.

makes me wish Linda and cir was still around. they could team up with Kara, Karen, and Natasha.

it's funny I see the "powered" super family being Clark, Jon, John Henry, Kenan, and Kon for guys, and Kara, Karen, cir, Natasha, and Linda for the females, that's 10 characters, but sadly DC only really uses around 3 at a time,that's sad, can you imagine them all being together

he needs weaknesses for all those positives he has. you can't make a character just purely perfect and better than superman no less.

weaknesses
    1 kryptonian = slower absorption rate OR half his powers are from a thought focused aura his body creates in every solar cell.

2 TTK= all thought focused, unlimited touch TK and limited short range full TK, easy to remember.

3 epigentic memory = he gets lex and Clark's memories and intelligence, but he is also gets lost in those memories, feelings, and anger.

see 3 weaknesses, for 3 awesome powers I want him to have, which is his by birthright, the scion

this is for me, and anyone who wants to examine his powerset

It's about time we got a family team-up.

I’d go with the cartoon’s take that he’s affected less by Kryptonite but in exchange his invulnerability is weaker too. If he gets shot he’s going to have bruises like so:

(Given Taylor has completely wasted the opportunity of “social crusader Superman” with Jon they should honestly just try that tact with Conner. People already said this whole era was more Conner than Clark, obviously I disagree but screw it, why not try it with Kon?)
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's about time we got a family team-up.

I was wrong he has met Kara too, but new writer, new ways to spin it.

There are to many active SUPER family members to nkt have them get together for a team up imo

I’d go with the cartoon’s take that he’s affected less by Kryptonite but in exchange his invulnerability is weaker too. If he gets shot he’s going to have bruises like so:

(Given Taylor has completely wasted the opportunity of “social crusader Superman” with Jon they should honestly just try that tact with Conner. People already said this whole era was more Conner than Clark, obviously I disagree but screw it, why not try it with Kon?)

Ok first I freaking love thst blue shirt with the S shield with the black inside and yellow outside. you can almost see a older kon wearing this, as a mix of his black tshirt and his leather jacket phases. that shirt, leather jacket, gloves,glasses, done.

I love the hair, yes it's how DC wants kons hair, short enough to give u lex vibes but still enough to be like Clark.

Kon did move into a apt building right before his series got canceled,and he was all about protecting the Lil guy, I can see him do it again,.

power wise, bendis really stuck it to him, and I can definitely see DC going forward with the idea that his kryptonian powers drop to Golden age levels, maybe not as far down as this superman was, but enough where he can get rocked by anything and anybody upper level powerful.

And that would be a excellent way to bring back his TTK, make him unique again, make him. stand out in a crowd if kryptonians. unlimited touch/limited short range full TK, easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Ok first I freaking love thst blue shirt with the S shield with the black inside and yellow outside. you can almost see a older kon wearing this, as a mix of his black tshirt and his leather jacket phases. that shirt, leather jacket, gloves,glasses, done.

I love the hair, yes it's how DC wants kons hair, short enough to give u lex vibes but still enough to be like Clark.

Kon did move into a apt building right before his series got canceled,and he was all about protecting the Lil guy, I can see him do it again,.

power wise, bendis really stuck it to him, and I can definitely see DC going forward with the idea that his kryptonian powers drop to Golden age levels, maybe not as far down as this superman was, but enough where he can get rocked by anything and anybody upper level powerful.

And that would be a excellent way to bring back his TTK, make him unique again, make him. stand out in a crowd if kryptonians. unlimited touch/limited short range full TK, easy as that.
    More than anything else I just want at least one Super who is going to act like this:

And if Clark and Jon can’t do it why not Conner? Would certainly let him stand out amongst the Supers. Make him the guy who doesn’t have the patience of the rest, who won’t let people bullshit him without reminding them he can lift a truck with one hand. I’m curious how Porter will characterize him in this upcoming mini. I certainly don’t think the animated YJ Conner would think twice about dangling a dude over the edge if he felt he had to. I’d like to see that reflected in comic Conner.

More than anything else I just want at least one Super who is going to act like this:

And if Clark and Jon can’t do it why not Conner? Would certainly let him stand out amongst the Supers. Make him the guy who doesn’t have the patience of the rest, who won’t let people bullshit him without reminding them he can lift a truck with one hand. I’m curious how Porter will characterize him in this upcoming mini. I certainly don’t think the animated YJ Conner would think twice about dangling a dude over the edge if he felt he had to. I’d like to see that reflected in comic Conner.
    After watching that stop making Superman Jesus vid, I at least want someone to carry on the reins of the GA Supes. Conner's background makes it ok for him to be that rough around the edges champion of the oppressed. He can use his Luthor intellect to go undercover and tackle issues that some might feel is uncomfortable for Supes.