Page 70 of 111 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1660

Hot damn ,now don't make him look bad I will sing your praises for life
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Hot damn ,now don't make him look bad I will sing your praises for life
    Seems Action is set to be the Superfamily book going forward. I liked that PKJ wrote Conner as the Super who is willing to curse:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Seems Action is set to be the Superfamily book going forward. I liked that PKJ wrote Conner as the Super who is willing to curse:

Kon is and always will be the most human of the Superfamily ,so him cussing,eating a hamburger and fries ,and wearing his shades is and should be the norm

I mean kon is still just wallpaper in all these AC Superfamily moments ,he doesn't do anything or atleast not much.

And PKJ gets him down perfectly ,BUT he gets him down perfectly as he was in 93,not how he should be in 2022.
    These panels bothered me quite a bit

easy picture movie

And I'm still waiting for any writer to mention TTK (besides Meghan Fitzmartin )
    Last edited by SuperX; 09-28-2022 at 01:23 PM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

image uploader
    This showed up in the bottom left corner of Gotham Knights trailer.so Conner might show up in a game.

For those who think Meghan Fitzmartin writing can't touch kon,she said this in a interview

For those who think Meghan Fitzmartin writing can't touch kon,she said this in a interview

Again I want this lady away from Kon and the rest of the YJ generation. She's a slash fanfic writer. Not a comic writer. She's queerbaiting a particular community to keep reading her books with the hope that they'll be rewarded. She knows full well what she's doing. Seriously she's propping up Bernard Dowd while also teasing this. She says it's a discussion point in certain comic brands. That's not a concrete answer. She's placing breadcrumbs or playing the Pied Piper. That tells you everything you need to know what's in her headspace and what she thinks of her readers. More than likely it'll be Tim realizing he had feelings for Conner but Conner doesn't reciprocate those feelings. Come out with that right now and it will shatter TimKon shippers as well as shorten her ability to queerbait as long as she desires.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Again I want this lady away from Kon and the rest of the YJ generation. She's a slash fanfic writer. Not a comic writer. She's queerbaiting a particular community to keep reading her books with the hope that they'll be rewarded. She knows full well what she's doing. Seriously she's propping up Bernard Dowd while also teasing this. She says it's a discussion point in certain comic brands. That's not a concrete answer. She's placing breadcrumbs or playing the Pied Piper. That tells you everything you need to know what's in her headspace and what she thinks of her readers. More than likely it'll be Tim realizing he had feelings for Conner but Conner doesn't reciprocate those feelings. Come out with that right now and it will shatter TimKon shippers as well as shorten her ability to queerbait as long as she desires.
    the good ending

man the round-robin is the MVP that actually saved Conner. Imagine if it was the Justice League Dark (totally another Batman book btw) that won with the 200 bots lead

too bad couldn't save Arrowette

She’s clearly queerbaiting her audience. If she could actually make Kon bi she would, and he would be dating Tim. Since that’s not the case in Tim’s new solo, nothing will come of it. I know it’s annoying but there’s nothing we can do, I expect Tim’s new solo to flop and then Fitzmartin will be gone.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I expect that you're right that Tim will confess to having feelings for Kon, and Kon won't reciprocate - probably in a really sweet way at least.
    With Tim out I do feel like his feelings for Kon will be the elephant in the room until it's addressed.
    I may be too optimistic but I don't completely give up hope for TimxKon. Kon could always come out down the road. DC reboots things so often Kon rebuffing Tim could be retconned out of existence anyways at some point.
    I don't know if it's fair to say Fitzmartin is queerbaiting when she is writing Tim and Bernard in a relationship. She's definitely teasing about Kon, and that might be offensive if she wasn't writing about a queer male character already.

13th your still one of my favorite posters here ,and I agree with completely again.2 things that are fact=1 kon is not gay,and 2 Meghan Fitzmartin is qurerbaiting ,she is roping you in so she can get a built in audience ,she is low of the low imo,that's her actions,intentions,and her writing ability .

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    I expect that you're right that Tim will confess to having feelings for Kon, and Kon won't reciprocate - probably in a really sweet way at least.
    With Tim out I do feel like his feelings for Kon will be the elephant in the room until it's addressed.
    I may be too optimistic but I don't completely give up hope for TimxKon. Kon could always come out down the road. DC reboots things so often Kon rebuffing Tim could be retconned out of existence anyways at some point.
    I don't know if it's fair to say Fitzmartin is queerbaiting when she is writing Tim and Bernard in a relationship. She's definitely teasing about Kon, and that might be offensive if she wasn't writing about a queer male character already.
    Hey kon is awesome and straight woman or gay men should want him,but he is without a shadow of a doubt straight.you are right the only true way kon can be gay is by rebooting him to be gay.there is tons and tons of timkon fan stuff out there,I've seen a lot of it ,some of its actually cool,but there should be a obvious line between fanfic and what is in a heavy contuity universe with a character who ahs been written consistently since 93

13th your still one of my favorite posters here ,and I agree with completely again.2 things that are fact=1 kon is not gay,and 2 Meghan Fitzmartin is qurerbaiting ,she is roping you in so she can get a built in audience ,she is low of the low imo,that's her actions,intentions,and her writing ability .

Hey kon is awesome and straight woman or gay men should want him,but he is without a shadow of a doubt straight.you are right the only true way kon can be gay is by rebooting him to be gay.there is tons and tons of timkon fan stuff out there,I've seen a lot of it ,some of its actually cool,but there should be a obvious line between fanfic and what is in a heavy contuity universe with a character who ahs been written consistently since 93
    Well...I don't want to be misunderstood, Kon could be believably (to me anyways) written as bi if done well. Kon has always been concerned about his image and being seen as a super hero. I could believe he'd have repressed that if he thought it would hurt his public image. Maybe the only guy he was into was Tim and he didn't think Tim was into him (he'd be the only one who thought that though), and now Tim has a boyfriend. Some guys don't come out easily.
    I was saying if Kon definitively says he's straight that a reboot could change that.
    It wasn't that long ago that a lot of people would've said Tim was straight. And Tim even had his chance in the past to come out when he went to Pride with Bunker (which was a lot of fun). Instead Tim was written as a very cool and accepting ally. But a few years later here we are.

Well...I don't want to be misunderstood, Kon could be believably (to me anyways) written as bi if done well. Kon has always been concerned about his image and being seen as a super hero. I could believe he'd have repressed that if he thought it would hurt his public image. Maybe the only guy he was into was Tim and he didn't think Tim was into him (he'd be the only one who thought that though), and now Tim has a boyfriend. Some guys don't come out easily.
    I was saying if Kon definitively says he's straight that a reboot could change that.
    It wasn't that long ago that a lot of people would've said Tim was straight. And Tim even had his chance in the past to come out when he went to Pride with Bunker (which was a lot of fun). Instead Tim was written as a very cool and accepting ally. But a few years later here we are.

You are trying your best to rationalize your desires by thinking kon is repressed or something ,when it's clearly not what he is ,he is what he is ,and that's not up for debate.sure if a writer comes in and changes him ,then sure we can talk about how he is,but only from thst point on,cause from 93 to now he has been consistently one way and only one way.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/megh...kent-together/

Of course this site would jump on this .jeez there is such a thing as straight ppl being really straight,not secretly gay,and those straight ppl can and do have gay or bi friends ,it's really a thing .

You are trying your best to rationalize your desires by thinking kon is repressed or something ,when it's clearly not what he is ,he is what he is ,and that's not up for debate.sure if a writer comes in and changes him ,then sure we can talk about how he is,but only from thst point on,cause from 93 to now he has been consistently one way and only one way.
    Tim was straight a year ago as far as we knew.
    It's not unreasonable for people to support whatever relationship they want. I've supported a relationship with Tim and Kon since there were nearly no queer men in comics, and even fewer in relationships. I can want things you don't like.

Tim was straight a year ago as far as we knew.
    It's not unreasonable for people to support whatever relationship they want. I've supported a relationship with Tim and Kon since there were nearly no queer men in comics, and even fewer in relationships. I can want things you don't like.

Definitely ,that is your right ,and I stand by that right ,but thst doesn't change that kon is straight ,and btw the only reason tim is bi now is because of one writer,and only one,one thst everyone is in agreement sucks ,so thst isn't helping legitimizing tin being bi