Page 60 of 111 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks like his gut might be riding up his shirt with all that fast food .

I always thought it would be a great idea for Conner to have to eat, breathe and sleep unlike all the other kryptonians, so he looks more human. have him actually get fatigued, not fight endlessly like a God does.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I always thought it would be a great idea for Conner to have to eat, breathe and sleep unlike all the other kryptonians, so he looks more human. have him actually get fatigued, not fight endlessly like a God does.
    That would work for me too.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That would work for me too.

Clone made in a lab who feels more like a human than the SUPER gods.

he is part human, he is a result of 2 different experiments put together to make one "hopefully" great superman replacement.

Don't like, but OK with the weaknesses they give him, solar absorption slower, no flight, just weaker just because, BUT I would just say on her kryptonian side his weakness is thst he needs more than just the sun to survive=sleep, breathing, and eating, getting fatigued. on his TTK side make it TOTALLY based on thought and focus, not automatically on for any reason, and also if they give him full TK more than just his touch TTK make it only expand away from him around 6 feet on any side of him, that way he can levitate, blast, and put up shields, which means everything you have seen in the Titans of tomorrow story, or Smallville season 11 stories, or new 52 kon happened and could happen, just not flinging TK everywhere like others like Linda danvers or TV YJ miss Martian.

And if they wanted to take his flaws/weaknesses to the next level= make his aura be responsible for half his powers to make him like YJ superboy. when he focuses he is superman level, when he doesmt he is golden age superman level. easy
    Last edited by SuperX; 08-02-2022 at 12:30 PM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

With Zaslav gutting HBO Max and apparently cancelling all the MAX originals thank **** Kon has that Superboy mini coming because all his outside media stuff seems poised to get cancelled. Both Titans and YJ are MAX originals so they’d definitely be canned if the rumors are true. Soon all we might have is that Superboy mini.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

With Zaslav gutting HBO Max and apparently cancelling all the MAX originals thank **** Kon has that Superboy mini coming because all his outside media stuff seems poised to get cancelled. Both Titans and YJ are MAX originals so they’d definitely be canned if the rumors are true. Soon all we might have is that Superboy mini.

I don't think it's gonna be as bad as everyone thinks it's gonna be.

I also think Titans and YJ are popular enough to survive the cuts.

the dark crisis YJ mini and being involved in the super family story will keep dragging him along, like a dying fish, but the round Robin mini should fix that mistake with actual story and fun, cause the writer is actually good and a geek fan.

I want to see a mulitverse story where it's just all versions of kon/conner, some with the jacket, some with the tshirt, and some with tron looks, all the different kinds of kons we have had over the years all together, maybe let them tell their stories of how they are different from each other, then have them team up against a Titans of tomorrow /black zero team up. then at the end destroy the multiverse and make it all come together and be only one universal conner/Kon, one thst feels familiar to all fans, but also different because finally all the pieces are together for the first time.

Yeah it seems HBO Max will be ok after all. Animation was called out as an area they were overspending in so I have my doubts about YJ surviving, but I think Titans will be ok. Depends on if the film side wants to use Titans I suppose.

Yeah it seems HBO Max will be ok after all. Animation was called out as an area they were overspending in so I have my doubts about YJ surviving, but I think Titans will be ok. Depends on if the film side wants to use Titans I suppose.
    And I care more about animation .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And I care more about animation .

I just want to leave long enough to see Conner be able to fly on Titans (thru TK) and on YJ (thru Legion ring, or TK), is that to much to ask lol

Jigglypuff? Enjoy your snooze, Conner...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

https://youtu.be/1r2nJwZIUww

this is by far the best mix of all of him, you can start to see them all being the same person when you watch it, atleast I can.
    Last edited by SuperX; 08-07-2022 at 09:44 AM.

Apparently, Justice League Unlimited used Conner's "cloned by Cadmus" origin for Power Girl?
    https://www.cbr.com/justice-league-u...-rorschach-dc/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Apparently, Justice League Unlimited used Conner's "cloned by Cadmus" origin for Power Girl?
    I thought the same. thing years ago when I watched galeata on there. she was created similar to Conner, but is a homage to Karen.

this gives me a idea for YJ, something like Conner goes thru the time stream but instead lands on a earth where lex figured out how to grow him to adulthood and together they took over the earth, even with a living superman on it. kinda mix of Titans of tomorrow and hypertension, both had adult versions of kon, both were bad, both were bad asses

Anybody read YJ Targets yet? Does Kon have any good showings in there?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well.,... Galatea. but she's a full clone, and seemingly a perfect one... and dresses like Power Girl.

Thing is... there were tie-in comics that sort of continued the JLU story after the end of the TV series. They don't have Galatea, but DO have Power Girl.. somehow. that was never explained. Seriously, I found a copy of every one of her appearances as Power Girl and... there is NO backstory. The only HINT of a backstory is that she is one of the "youngest" members of the JL. Which would make sense given Galatea's calendar age...