Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah they could. It's as simple as not wanting HER to do that.
    Current era comics could not get away with having a straight hero oogle a woman’s breasts lol. Too exploitive for today’s audiences (and writers).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Monari View Post
    Attachment 122033

Just want to say that straight teenage boys would not be reacting this way in this scenario....
    Read the original issue. He fawning over her like the straight horny teenager that he is. In fact go read his original series. I'll post pics later.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Monari View Post
    Attachment 122033

Just want to say that straight teenage boys would not be reacting this way in this scenario....

the writer is a hack who would love to make all your dreams come true if DC allowed her too,so far they haven't.

this issue is the definition of OOC
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

saw this online and thought it was hilarious lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Read the original issue. He fawning over her like the straight horny teenager that he is. In fact go read his original series. I'll post pics later.
    The writer does remember how much of a horndog Conner was, right...?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She wrote Cissie terribly and her voice for Cassie wasn’t much better. I’m just planning on enduring this book and hoping she doesn’t screw up Conner too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Current era comics could not get away with having a straight hero oogle a woman’s breasts lol. Too exploitive for today’s audiences (and writers).
    #LetSuperheroesBeHorny .

Yeah, that's kinda what I was getting at, he's in the "look but don't touch" mood .... and she wants to start touching.
    #LetSuperheroesBeHorny .
    I'm personally of the opinion that the "little clone" story should have been taken to it's natural conclusion.... and 40 years later there's a bunch of Olympian/Kryptonian hybrids.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

saw this online and thought it was hilarious lol
    Ah, that Hello Megan billboard looked out of place on first watch as it's a show that's supposed to be from about 30 years ago... but I see it's advertising an airing on "Classic Network" i.e. an archive reruns cable channel. That makes sense.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

#LetSuperheroesBeHorny .
    Certainly didn’t hurt Conner and Static’s popularity back in the 90s! But everything is so sex negative now, a reaction to how insanely horny the 2000s were I’m sure.

That's assuming she even read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Certainly didn’t hurt Conner and Static’s popularity back in the 90s! But everything is so sex negative now, a reaction to how insanely horny the 2000s were I’m sure.
    At least animated movie Conner still made a pass at Mercy .

That's assuming she even read them.
    Yeah, I do wonder if she just checked a wiki. There's also timeline issues (past Cassie's in the wrong costume and she wasn't even there for the Mighty Endowed fight in the original comic, they also have the team name before that fight when they should not). She's not even read Bendis's run based on the discussion about Cissie not keeping in touch, since she did rejoin the team at the same time that Aqualad, Sideways and Spoiler joined.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

anybody think we will ever see tactile telekinesis again?

anybody think we will ever see the leather jacket WITHOUT those ugly dumb spikes?

anybody think kon will start using the black and red S shield again, regardless of what super look he has?