Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1660

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I hate that you're making me want to watch Titans again

You don't have too of you dont want too lol,just go on YouTube and pull up all Titans superboy scenes ,and it will be enough.there are plenty on there for every season and for all his power showings,kryptonian and epigenetic
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    You don't have too of you dont want too lol,just go on YouTube and pull up all Titans superboy scenes ,and it will be enough.there are plenty on there for every season and for all his power showings,kryptonian and epigenetic
    You know what you're completely right
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    You know what you're completely right
    Yep,I have them all saved in my watch later right now lol,I dont ever re-watch the shows,they are choppy at best when you watch it straight thru.

And let's be honest,I'm here for SB,yes I like the rest of the team of course,but Conner is the go to guy
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yep,I have them all saved in my watch later right now lol,I dont ever re-watch the shows,they are choppy at best when you watch it straight thru.

And let's be honest,I'm here for SB,yes I like the rest of the team of course,but Conner is the go to guy
    Basically how I am as well with regards to YJ and Titans.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I feel like Conner is artificially held back,both young justice and the Reign movie both have him limited,just different way.

Thsts why I appreciate the Titans show,yes he doesn't have TTK,I don't think any media outside comics will ever show thst (which saddens and ticks me off).

Conner has the same problem as all the younger characters. They are all held by DC Editorial's fixation on keeping the Silver Age guys young. So the younger kids are stuck in statis. They are the understudy that won't get the big role. It is what it is and Marvel is no different. Ironically adaptations are probably where the younger crowd would shine the best.

I'm optimistic about his new series and him joining Team Super.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-09-2022 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Spelling errors corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Conner has the same roblem as all the younger characters. They are all held by DC Editorial's fixation on keeping the Silver Age guys young. So the younger kids are stuck instatistics. They are the understudy that won't get the big role. It is what it is and Marvel is no different. Ironically adaptations are probably where the younger crowd would shine the best.

I'm optimistic about his new series and him joining Team Super.

True,but they could fix thst so.easily using the no aging problem he has had in the comics and in YJ.that way he will always be to young or not fully powered to usurp a role,but he can finally grow into his own,with all him shining thru

A recent talk with PKJ by The Aspiring Kryptonian not too much in regards to Conner but interesting in Action it seems his main relationship on Team Super will be with Kenan PKJ noting how similar they are and turning them into something of a duo as they try to work around the language barrier, seems that everyone going to be broken up into their own little groups with who they mainly interact with, Kara with Natasha and Jon with the twins, again it seems the whole idea of Conner wanting to be "Clark's son" was a misunderstanding and all the jealousy and sibling drama is centered around Jon's feeling that his parents have somewhat replaced him in his mind.

Still not sure this is going to work out despite PKJ insistence of how he's going to give everyone their due as a team of 8 is simply too big to work in a monthly title and we've already seen with his War World crew that balancing a large cast isn't one of his strong suits as most of them spent the arc either captured, off-screen or just "there" by end but I've always felt Kenan and Conner would make a fun duo so even if does end up mostly being a minor thing in the background I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of it, maybe if Conner's mini takes off and becomes an ongoing he come back to bring Kenan to space with him.
    Last edited by walk; 12-10-2022 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post

A recent talk with PKJ by The Aspiring Kryptonian not too much in regards to Conner but interesting in Action it seems his main relationship on Team Super will be with Kenan PKJ noting how similar they are and turning them into something of a duo as they try to work around the language barrier, seems that everyone going to be broken up into their own little groups with who they mainly interact with, Kara with Natasha and Jon with the twins, again it seems the whole idea of Conner wanting to be "Clark's son" was a misunderstanding and all the jealousy and sibling drama is centered around Jon's feeling that his parents have somewhat replaced him in his mind.

Still not sure this is going to work out despite PKJ insistence of how he's going to give everyone their due as a team of 8 is simply too big to work in a monthly title and we've already seen with his War World crew that balancing a large cast isn't one of his strong suits as most of them spent the arc either captured, off-screen or just "there" by end but I've always felt Kenan and Conner would make a fun duo so even if does end up mostly being a minor thing in the background I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of it, maybe if Conner's mini takes off and becomes an ongoing he come back to bring Kenan to space with him.
    Splitting them up into smaller pairs is a good idea. It would be cool if they change partners every now and again.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-10-2022 at 04:58 PM.

Pairing him with Kenan Kong could be another way to keep him in amber.kong has long been compared to the OG kon,but Conner hasn't been,or shouldn't be that character for awhile now.

I was hoping someone else would take up the job of summarizing the recent interview , this sounds great! PKJ is thinking along similar lines as everyone here has been with regards to Kenan and Kon. As for the Warworld Saga, that I think had issues because PKJ originally conceived it as just a Clark story and had to accommodate the Authority for it. I think it’s important to note that Action remains a Clark book in PKJ’s own words. It’s not really a team book, and even in team books somebody always draws the short straw. Some characters get a lot of focus and some characters don’t, but PKJ seems very passionate about Conner so I think Conner will get treated right. Besides splitting the group into duos he also seems to be having each arc focus on Clark and another Superfamily member, he mentioned the first arc would give a lot of attention to Kara for example.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Pairing him with Kenan Kong could be another way to keep him in amber.kong has long been compared to the OG kon,but Conner hasn't been,or shouldn't be that character for awhile now.
    Pairing them up is a way to make them distinct. Johnson could address that criticism by comparing them.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-11-2022 at 05:06 PM.

It would be cool if he had Conner able to understand and speak Kenan kongs language and they could bond better thru thst.

Remember Conner isn't short,he is,and alwsys has been tall for his age
    Remember his TTK,it makes him different and special

Bring in epigenetic memory,Titans show did a great thing making him.have that,it should be brought in the comics,plus they could have him be the one and only person who alwsys has lexs number

vla60n547mm91.jpg

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/32127334#1

A Japanese fan comic (sorry no English translation) that honestly does a better job at conveying the fallout of Conner's death in Infinite Crisis showing how it effected everyone in his life from the Kent's, Clark and Lois, his friends and teammates (even ex-YJ members Arrowette and Secret) with appearance from his forgotten supporting cast from his Hawaii days Roxy and her dad Rex, hell even his evil-ex Knockout gets a showing.

vla60n547mm91.jpg

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/32127334#1

A Japanese fan comic (sorry no English translation) that honestly does a better job at conveying the fallout of Conner's death in Infinite Crisis showing how it effected everyone in his life from the Kent's, Clark and Lois, his friends and teammates (even ex-YJ members Arrowette and Secret) with appearance from his forgotten supporting cast from his Hawaii days Roxy and her dad Rex, hell even his evil-ex Knockout gets a showing.

I personally appreciate when anybody remembers kons while history.