Page 103 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1660

So they kill off the animated movie universe with conner
    They kill off the snyderverse that could have led to conner
    Smallville
    Young justice

Soon it will be Titans
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    Attachment 126941

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/32127334#1

A Japanese fan comic (sorry no English translation) that honestly does a better job at conveying the fallout of Conner's death in Infinite Crisis showing how it effected everyone in his life from the Kent's, Clark and Lois, his friends and teammates (even ex-YJ members Arrowette and Secret) with appearance from his forgotten supporting cast from his Hawaii days Roxy and her dad Rex, hell even his evil-ex Knockout gets a showing.
    I looked at those images. Love the image of Luthor calling him Lionel. Hard to see more and translate without signing in. This whole comic is heartfelt. Way more than what we get but of course it has to come from an actual fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Smallville
    Young justice

Soon it will be Titans
    Yeah not happy with all the constant reboots. It hurts the company and the fans when we lack consistancy.

Having just caught up with Kenny Porter DC Mech has me very confident for his upcoming mini with Conner, it's been a fun elseworld tale with a lot of action and a surprsing amount of heart and drama in places, you'd think a concept as inherently silly as the DC heroes owning mechs would be just an over-the-top parody but he grounds it and makes it work I'm actually invested in the world and what's going on.

One silver lining with James Gunn taking over the Superman movies is that Conner chances of eventually being brought into them have probably gone up considerably, knowing Gunn style a character like 90's Superboy would definetely be something that'd appeal to his tastes and that he wouldn't be afraid to bring into live-action.
    Last edited by walk; 12-16-2022 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Smallville
    Young justice

Soon it will be Titans
    I doubt we would have ever gotten Conner in the DCEU. They already had Sasha as his immediate successor and I wager they would have skipped over Conner for Jon, especially since ZSJL had Lois pregnant and majority hated Eisenberg Lex. Under Gunn I think we have a stronger chance of getting Conner, I’m sure a Teen Titans project will be coming at some point, and with an actual GOOD Lex I think Conner’s chances of showing up are much better.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I doubt we would have ever gotten Conner in the DCEU. They already had Sasha as his immediate successor and I wager they would have skipped over Conner for Jon, especially since ZSJL had Lois pregnant and majority hated Eisenberg Lex. Under Gunn I think we have a stronger chance of getting Conner, I’m sure a Teen Titans project will be coming at some point, and with an actual GOOD Lex I think Conner’s chances of showing up are much better.
    Indeed. Plus, bringing back Clark Kent without any of the Supermen is already skipping over Cloneboy!

I'm looking forward to how kenny writes him,kinda scared how they,if they do,change his look ,in the mini.

Hopefully they bring back his TTK ,to go with his kryptonian powers in it ,he did catch thst car like he used to back in the good Ol days.

They are definitely bringing back the bryne bio aura idea,so it's time for ALL versions of kon/Conner to follow suit.

The snyderverse movies had superman move dirt around when he was ready to fly,zod float his armor,and dirt float above his casket when he was "dead",those are indications of the bryne bio aura to me,and with lex messing with all things kryptonian ,it would be a easy fit imo.

But even in the CW superman show they have the bryne bio aura,when he was holding up thst bridge,which would be impossible ,but then he went even farther and waved lol.that just begs for a young 13 to 15 year old human/TTK clone with tons of attitudes giving the boys a lot of trouble.

The Titans show has Josh's version have every power ,but for flight ,which is exactly like the Smallville show did,which they fixed in the season 11 comic with TK
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Speaking of how the Snyderverse skipped over the whole Reign of the Supermen that introduced Conner I wonder if that could work as a potential HBO Max show in this new Gunnverse, its unlikely they'll touch the whole Death of Superman/Doomsday storyline again but you could end one of the movies with Clark either lost in space or the Phantom Zone and public under the assumption he's dead, the show could cover the period in Metropolis before Clark's return in the next movie as 4 mystery Supermen show up vying for the title.

I doubt Conner will ever get a movie but I could see them giving him a spinoff show if Gunn as committed to interconnecting everything as he stated and honestly a show would probably suit him better as his stories tend to be more character driven and less about big sweeping themes.

Speaking of how the Snyderverse skipped over the whole Reign of the Supermen that introduced Conner I wonder if that could work as a potential HBO Max show in this new Gunnverse, its unlikely they'll touch the whole Death of Superman/Doomsday storyline again but you could end one of the movies with Clark either lost in space or the Phantom Zone and public under the assumption he's dead, the show could cover the period in Metropolis before Clark's return in the next movie as 4 mystery Supermen show up vying for the title.

I doubt Conner will ever get a movie but I could see them giving him a spinoff show if Gunn as committed to interconnecting everything as he stated and honestly a show would probably suit him better as his stories tend to be more character driven and less about big sweeping themes.
    I’d be game for that, but I expect Conner to show up in a matter similar to how he debuted in the YJ show. He’s a secret Cadmus project that the Titans find and liberate.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I’d be game for that, but I expect Conner to show up in a matter similar to how he debuted in the YJ show. He’s a secret Cadmus project that the Titans find and liberate.
    I'm fine with that but they could always do the death of Superman stuff in a later film/series.

I'm fine with a Conner show but they might just leave him with the Titans show and focus on other characters like Kenan, Jon, Power Girl, Matrix, Cir-el.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-16-2022 at 11:27 AM.

PKJ posted a pic of Kenan and Conner interacting in 1051:

I love this but Kenan and Conner need to switch haircuts

Genuinely can't tell the difference between the character in the foreground and the character in the background. I know it's just one page but this problem is only going to become more and more obvious as time goes on and it's problem that doesn't even need to exist. Give Conner an earring, some stubble, something! so as not to cause unnecessary confusion between two white young adults with undercuts.
    Last edited by garazza; 12-16-2022 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm fine with that but they could always do the death of Superman stuff in a later film/series.

I'm fine with a Conner show but they might just leave him with the Titans show and focus on other characters like Kenan, Jon, Power Girl, Matrix, Cir-el.
    The chances of Gunn doing Death of Superman is as likely as the MCU doing the Phoenix Saga, why remind audiences of movie they didn't like by redoing a story they've already seen? Jusr to please fans? That's a very small percentage of the the actual population and in what world would any of those characters be adapted before Conner never mind given a show.

The only viable ones are Jon and possibly Kenan and Gunn himself has stated his Superman going to be young and early in his career, Jon's birth (nevermind him becoming Superboy/man) is likely a good decade away if they even get that far and Kenan entire story is critical takedown of the Chinese government and I can't see any Hollywood production funding something like that.

Powergirl? Matrix?? Cir-El??? You could've just said Kara at least that's an actual possibility and not just sheer fantasy and truthfully of all the Superfamily she's the only one with any real chance though Conner arguably right behind her in terms of general audience awareness and popularity.

Also while I'm on my rant I actually recently read all of Cir-El appearances to try understand the crys for her return. Awful character, ridiculous and nonsensical storyline, I can see why editorial killed her off as quickly as they did and will likely never bring her back.
    Last edited by walk; 12-16-2022 at 02:28 PM.

In what world would any of those characters be adapted before Conner never mind given a show.

The only viable ones are Jon and possibly Kenan and Gunn himself has stated his Superman going to be young and early in his career, Jon's birth (nevermind him becoming Superboy/man) is likely a good decade away if they even get that far and Kenan entire story is critical takedown of the Chinese government and I can't see any Hollywood production funding something like that.

Powergirl? Matrix?? Cir-El??? You could've just said Kara at least that's an actual possibility and not just sheer fantasy and truthfully of all the Superfamily she's the only one with any real chance though Conner arguably right behind her in terms of general audience awareness and popularity.
    Realistic pitches aren't what I do on the forum. Most of us aren't in the creative field or have a real sense of what actually would happen. So spitballing is more fun to do than trying to accurately what's gonna happen.

Why should Conner give up his due, he's had it the longest.

The whole hair fiasco started because the gave Jon Conner's hairstyles and people couldn't tell them apart so the swapped it out for Kenan's leaving the guy with the tragic buzz cut above.

Just give Jon back his dumb tiktok brocoli hair at least it helped him stand apart, I can't imagine that tweet that got over a 150k likes dragging him for it shook DC that much.