Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1660

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’d be game for that, but I expect Conner to show up in a matter similar to how he debuted in the YJ show. He’s a secret Cadmus project that the Titans find and liberate.
    That seems like such a roundabout way to go about it considering you need to first establish the mentors then introduce their sidekicks and have them then form a team vs say an after-credit scene of Luther with flask of Superman's blood in secret lab discussing the possibility of cloning Kryptonian DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    Why should Conner give up his due, he's had it the longest.

The whole hair fiasco started because the gave Jon Conner's hairstyles and people couldn't tell them apart so the swapped it out for Kenan's leaving the guy with the tragic buzz cut above.

Just give Jon back his dumb tiktok brocoli hair at least it helped him stand apart, I can't imagine that tweet that got over a 150k likes dragging him for it shook DC that much.
    Mostly because Conner had the haircut that Kenan is currently wearing for a while himself:

Hell they even gave it to him at the end of S4 of YJ!

So there’s precedence for it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Why should Conner give up his due, he's had it the longest.

The whole hair fiasco started because the gave Jon Conner's hairstyles and people couldn't tell them apart so the swapped it out for Kenan's leaving the guy with the tragic buzz cut above.

Just give Jon back his dumb tiktok brocoli hair at least it helped him stand apart, I can't imagine that tweet that got over a 150k likes dragging him for it shook DC that much.

Tik tok broccoli hair lmao,thst I will remember.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

The chances of Gunn doing Death of Superman is as likely as the MCU doing the Phoenix Saga, why remind audiences of movie they didn't like by redoing a story they've already seen? Jusr to please fans? That's a very small percentage of the the actual population and in what world would any of those characters be adapted before Conner never mind given a show.

The only viable ones are Jon and possibly Kenan and Gunn himself has stated his Superman going to be young and early in his career, Jon's birth (nevermind him becoming Superboy/man) is likely a good decade away if they even get that far and Kenan entire story is critical takedown of the Chinese government and I can't see any Hollywood production funding something like that.

Powergirl? Matrix?? Cir-El??? You could've just said Kara at least that's an actual possibility and not just sheer fantasy and truthfully of all the Superfamily she's the only one with any real chance though Conner arguably right behind her in terms of general audience awareness and popularity.

Also while I'm on my rant I actually recently read all of Cir-El appearances to try understand the crys for her return. Awful character, ridiculous and nonsensical storyline, I can see why editorial killed her off as quickly as they did and will likely never bring her back.

Cir-els appearances are crap I agree with you,it's more her potential I can see,and thsts why she is still on my list of comebacks I want
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

That seems like such a roundabout way to go about it considering you need to first establish the mentors then introduce their sidekicks and have them then form a team vs say an after-credit scene of Luther with flask of Superman's blood in secret lab discussing the possibility of cloning Kryptonian DNA.

Yeah lex gets supermans blood,creates his homegrown superman er boy ,then he escapes.titans show amd reign had him escape on his own.

Mostly because Conner had the haircut that Kenan is currently wearing for a while himself:

Hell they even gave it to him at the end of S4 of YJ!

So there’s precedence for it.

True true,but the (too young) Conner is the version they want to use now.when Conner gets his "dramatic " change someday,I can see him dropping the look and going more Titans/YJ show look.

Only if he gets both powersets of course.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Realistic pitches aren't what I do on the forum. Most of us aren't in the creative field or have a real sense of what actually would happen. So spitballing is more fun to do than trying to accurately what's gonna happen.
    also part of the stuff with Cir-El is that DC cast someone to play a dark-haired, obviously hispanic Super-girl. And that's Cir-El in everything but costume. The costume... was the one worn by Lara Lane-Kent.... Superman's daughter(in one alt-U). Which is the thing the two characters have in common. Cir-El was created to think she was Superman's daughter. Well, both also have short dark hair too... like Sasha Calle's character.

Sasha Calle's character? hmm.... well we recently found in a merch tie-in this cryptic description of the character: "a half-charged solar-powered alien". Not a whole lot to go on, but it does make one wonder if it might actually be a female Superman analogue from whatever universe.

Incredible Member

So... we can all agree Kenan was kicking Kon's butt at video games in that preview, right? Dude looks like he can't believe what he's seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    also part of the stuff with Cir-El is that DC cast someone to play a dark-haired, obviously hispanic Super-girl. And that's Cir-El in everything but costume. The costume... was the one worn by Lara Lane-Kent.... Superman's daughter(in one alt-U). Which is the thing the two characters have in common. Cir-El was created to think she was Superman's daughter. Well, both also have short dark hair too... like Sasha Calle's character.

Sasha Calle's character? hmm.... well we recently found in a merch tie-in this cryptic description of the character: "a half-charged solar-powered alien". Not a whole lot to go on, but it does make one wonder if it might actually be a female Superman analogue from whatever universe.
    She's probably Kara but I don't care about her much. Cir-el is a more interesting option.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    So... we can all agree Kenan was kicking Kon's butt at video games in that preview, right? Dude looks like he can't believe what he's seeing.
    He was dethroned. Lol.

I don't see Connor as the black sheep either but there wasn't a real Superfamily till recently so maybe Johnson will change my mind.

When I think of black sheep, I'm thinking of Tal-Rho from Superman and Lois or Boy Thunder from Worlds Finest.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-17-2022 at 08:41 AM.

Sasha could easily play a daughter from another earth in the multiverse, doesn't need to be the main ones kid, hell they can be around the same age, probably will if Gunn does his younger Superman movie.

Between kons TTK and epigenetic ability he should never lose lol. Total shock he was froze lol.

I get the fun and draw of a younger Kon, but hopefully we get him still growing as a character

What kind of games would Conner play? If he’s got a competitive streak I could see him being a fan of fighting games.

What kind of games would Conner play? If he’s got a competitive streak I could see him being a fan of fighting games.
    Maybe racing games?

Saint's Row.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Lord did their relationship annoy me....should've ended it after S2.