Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Why do they call it bizzaro world if the bizzaro superman we see appears to be very faithful to how he is in the comics, but the world he comes from everyone looks like normal? You would think they all would look like him.
    CW is always mixed in how they adapt the material. Some parts are very comics accurate, others are completely different.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    CW is always mixed in how they adapt the material. Some parts are very comics accurate, others are completely different.

Wouldn't it be weird to have a bizzaro who is "faithful" bizzaro on earth 3 as the most powerful being in their planet? Bizzaro being bizzaro with a bunch of criminals, wonder how that would turn out.

Maybe Jordan is just dressing up for a party, and his dad catches him doing something dumb, and that's why we see him in the pics with him. Could be "almost" like YJ season 1 when they had their Halloween episode and the "superboy done right" suit was on full display, kinda like a tease
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Ugh can't stand the over emphasis on this weird punk look thst the pics above and the comics kon relies on.

Drop the red pants
    Straighten the belt
    Black gloves
    No eyeliner
    Jon above hair is a mess, comics isn't all that bad, but they should still cut it a Lil shorter
    I mean I think this is as close as you can get in a show like this to Conner's 90's look. I honestly don't think it's so bad, I just think you have to wait and see how it works considering this is just a set photo from far away.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Both boys are good kids, and I wouldn't want either to go bad, or have superman and lois have to live with either of their sons going bad.
    This. That would REALLY suck!

I think Jon is Boyzarro, maybe there he has powers while Jordan doesn't. Clark's belt is blackened and the cape is torn so I'm thinking Bizarro World or something is happening to earth prime Superman and Jon to warp them, like through the weird pendant Bizarro had when he showed (???).
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 02-17-2022 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean I think this is as close as you can get in a show like this to Conner's 90's look. I honestly don't think it's so bad, I just think you have to wait and see how it works considering this is just a set photo from far away.

Yeah set pics usually always look worse than the final product.
    I'm definitely in, when it comes to this show, haven't missed a episode yet, and don't intend to ever, it's really surprisingly good for a CW show.

I just think it's funny that they obviously are doing this in homage of kon, because he is cool asf, but they bury him at every turn.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    This. That would REALLY suck!

I think Jon is Boyzarro, maybe there he has powers while Jordan doesn't. Clark's belt is blackened and the cape is torn so I'm thinking Bizarro World or something is happening to earth prime Superman and Jon to warp them, like through the weird pendant Bizarro had when he showed (???).

Maybe bizzaro is only "bizzaroed" while on our earth, and normal on his earth. Maybe not lol

I mean it could be regular Jon, we see him in the preview fighting with his brother on equal footing in the barn,maybe he is thinks this is a good look, and a way to disguise himself in plain sight. Probably not lol.

When we gonna get bizzaro TTK?

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I love thst ppl love kon, but I wish they would stop trying to make him look like lex, he was created to be spit on identical to Clark. If anything the reign of the Supermen DCAMU movie superboys eyes being Lex's color was enough and a good tip of the hat to lex

I love thst ppl love kon, but I wish they would stop trying to make him look like lex, he was created to be spit on identical to Clark. If anything the reign of the Supermen DCAMU movie superboys eyes being Lex's color was enough and a good tip of the hat to lex
    My head canon is that when Conner smirks you can see the Luthor physical traits much more clearly. Personally I like the idea of him having a similar facial structure to Lex.

My head canon is that when Conner smirks you can see the Luthor physical traits much more clearly. Personally I like the idea of him having a similar facial structure to Lex.
    Ugh no. Not my cup of tea. He was made In Clark's image so he should look like a young Clark Kent. Only features from Lex I'd tolerate would probably be the eye color. It's simple but glaring enough to drive the point home. It would give another reason as to why he wears the shades. Anything else he inherits from Lex should be his intelligence, pride, ego, libido, and his unwillingness to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Ugh no. Not my cup of tea. He was made In Clark's image so he should look like a young Clark Kent. Only features from Lex I'd tolerate would probably be the eye color. It's simple but glaring enough to drive the point home. It would give another reason as to why he wears the shades. Anything else he inherits from Lex should be his intelligence, pride, ego, libido, and his unwillingness to give up.

Here here, right on the money

Man what will they do with Conner? It just feels like Jon took his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Man what will they do with Conner? It just feels like Jon took his place.

Nothing, they will do nothing with him.... In the comics. While thr only place we are gonna get more kon is on YJ and Titans.

Jon didn't take kons place,kon was never meant to be Clark's son and he, and us long time fans grew to understand he wasn't meant to be the heir to superman either.

I don't dislike Jon, I dislike DC comics for thinking having Jon now means they can flush kon down the drain. The DCU is a huge place, they can both fit easily in it, together or at the very opposite ends of it

Here is your one spit to see kon all month from the solicts. Looks like doomsday is trying to bite him in the leg.

Here is your one spit to see kon all month from the solicts. Looks like doomsday is trying to bite him in the leg.
    World's Finest Cast of Characters .