Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I hope they do something with Conner soon and I hope it’s with Cassie so that we can stop rehashing the same arguments and the TimKon shippers can go back to writing their slash fic instead of trying to insist that it’s not something they’ve invented inside their heads. If you want a Superman who kisses other men that’s Jon, not Conner. Sure they “could” make him gay, but them pairing Tim with Bernard and outing Jon means they won’t. Only one who might’ve been able to make your dreams come true is Tynion and he’s no longer writing superheroes for DC.
    Yeah, Conner and Cassie made a great couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I hope they do something with Conner soon and I hope it’s with Cassie so that we can stop rehashing the same arguments and the TimKon shippers can go back to writing their slash fic instead of trying to insist that it’s not something they’ve invented inside their heads. If you want a Superman who kisses other men that’s Jon, not Conner. Sure they “could” make him gay, but them pairing Tim with Bernard and outing Jon means they won’t. Only one who might’ve been able to make your dreams come true is Tynion and he’s no longer writing superheroes for DC.

Tana, Cassie, Megan, and blackfire, in every universe he si with another female, I wouldn't mind some consistency with his relationships, or actually anything about him. Wouldn't be cool to watch young justice and then buy a comic, then watch Titans, and Conner feels like the same character.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Tana, Cassie, Megan, and blackfire, in every universe he si with another female, I wouldn't mind some consistency with his relationships, or actually anything about him. Wouldn't be cool to watch young justice and then buy a comic, then watch Titans, and Conner feels like the same character.
    When was Blackfire? O-o' Is it the new Titans show?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    When was Blackfire? O-o' Is it the new Titans show?

Yep, blackfire on Titans, miss Martian on YJ, they are as much a valid version of him as the comic versions are
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yep, blackfire on Titans, miss Martian on YJ, they are as much a valid version of him as the comic versions are
    I was just asking because I hadn't seen it yet.

God, I am so tired of this argument taking up space on this thread every time I look.

The Death of Superman got me into comics when I was a kid and Superboy was the first series I began collecting when it came out. I've followed him as my favorite character ever since. He has developed and changed over time; that is what fictional characters do. It's something I accept because, as diehard a fan as I am, I am not entitled to ownership of him.

As to the matter of his sexuality? I. Don't. Care. And I don't think you should either.

I just want to see him in more comics, however he is presented. He's straight in his new series? Cool, I'll buy it. He's in a relationship with Tim in his new series? Cool, I'll buy that too. Frankly, the only character development or change that would turn me off would be if he became evil (I'm looking at you Titans United).

As a longtime fan, I just want to see my boy in a series making quips and hitting stuff. As fellow fans, I think we should make space for others to like him too by not automatically dismissing their interpretation as "fanfic," or "homophobic." The bigger the fanbase, the more likely we get an SB comic.

Anyway, rant over. Here's hoping that something develops for Conner post-Dark Crisis so we have something more fun to discuss.

Changing the subject...

Is anyone else concerned that the "Superboy" on the War for Earth 3 covers is actually Matt Price from TT Academy?

Their powers are apparently very similar and it seems easier, from a plot standpoint, to use him rather than Kon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Krummet View Post
    Changing the subject...

Is anyone else concerned that the "Superboy" on the War for Earth 3 covers is actually Matt Price from TT Academy?

Their powers are apparently very similar and it seems easier, from a plot standpoint, to use him rather than Kon.
    We don’t know who it is covers
    Lie and it could Matt, it could be Zod, could be a big fat lie

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Heck for all we know, Waller could just have a second Match in reserve and lets him out when the current one goes against her or something.

Lor-Zod as Superboy could be interesting....

Changing the subject...

I'm fine with that. Atleast we could pay off Matt's amnesia plot that way.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Lor-Zod as Superboy could be interesting....
    Scion fits Lor-Zod as a name.

God, I am so tired of this argument taking up space on this thread every time I look.

The Death of Superman got me into comics when I was a kid and Superboy was the first series I began collecting when it came out. I've followed him as my favorite character ever since. He has developed and changed over time; that is what fictional characters do. It's something I accept because, as diehard a fan as I am, I am not entitled to ownership of him.

As to the matter of his sexuality? I. Don't. Care. And I don't think you should either.

I just want to see him in more comics, however he is presented. He's straight in his new series? Cool, I'll buy it. He's in a relationship with Tim in his new series? Cool, I'll buy that too. Frankly, the only character development or change that would turn me off would be if he became evil (I'm looking at you Titans United).

As a longtime fan, I just want to see my boy in a series making quips and hitting stuff. As fellow fans, I think we should make space for others to like him too by not automatically dismissing their interpretation as "fanfic," or "homophobic." The bigger the fanbase, the more likely we get an SB comic.

Anyway, rant over. Here's hoping that something develops for Conner post-Dark Crisis so we have something more fun to discuss.

His sexuality is as big a character trait for Kon as red hair is for wally west. So is it OK for DC to just change his hair color just because some want it even though his hair as been thst way for longer than most have been alive?

Conner /Kon is more than quips and hitting stuff, yes he is those 2 things, but he is much more, and the more is what makes him who he is, and what a true longtime fan of his would fight to keep part of him..

Changing the subject...

I've been saying this for awhile now. I think Matt is actually a amnesiac Jon lane met from the end of the new 52 superboy series. Gets scratched by a cat but invulnerable, hears a certain person fron states away thst he is close to, his optic blast isn't hot like heat vision, more like a TK viaik blast.

Well we know Matt is with the Titans, Lor got sucked into the phantom zone last issue, and Kon is, well who knows right now, maybe playing a board game with the Kents at the kitchen table not thinking of anything, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Heck for all we know, Waller could just have a second Match in reserve and lets him out when the current one goes against her or something.

She had a huge supply of them in that agenda facilty we saw in the annual, so it's a possibility easily, if I was her I would have a army of clones ready to drop on my enemies at a moments notice