Page 30 of 111 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I assume this was a clip from the latest Young Justice episode. It's been copyright striked by WB.

It's all over YouTube, so one down, a million more out there
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_kon View Post
    I think you are on to something here. An argument can be made that out of the originals Conner has grew up the most as a person, which is ironic as he is physically stunted clone, he has grown the least as a hero. Z, Kaldur, Rocket, M’gann, Dick, and Artemis have all either joined the League, Led a team, or got new Identities. Even Will was in the Justice League.

That line you speak of could be the “phantoms” this season is about.
    A fine line between chaos and order (Vandal Savage)
    The lian issue hovering over Artemis and Jade like a phantom.
    Rocket dealing with her son’s Autism haunting her from across the galaxy.
    Kaldur’s burnout.

In the subject of Conner, the more the sickness got to him, he started reverting to “The Superboy” the phantom that haunts him. Getting past that phantom could lead him to his true powers.

Yeah all the others have changed personals or became leaders, while kon is still doing the exact same thing hero wise.

I mean him having a mental block that is keeping him from developing his full powerset is a interesting idea, and I am OK with it, don't know about Weissman though.

Im pretty sure his kryptonian powers are stunted cause he can't age in the show, but that has nothing to do with mental powers if he had some (like TTK)
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Looks Conner won against GL on Instagram, Twitter, and DCUI, so he’ll be in the final round against SSD (which also won on Instagram). God I hope he can beat the Bat.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looks Conner won against GL on Instagram, Twitter, and DCUI, so he’ll be in the final round against SSD (which also won on Instagram). God I hope he can beat the Bat.

And if he does he better get more than the 4 losers did, they got short page count stories coming, kon better get a whole book, or maybe a mini himself, no reason to not have both published.

Either way, screw that bat, screw thst kind of storytelling, I personally need more superboy, like I had back in the day

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Are they gonna show any extra work or interviews for this round?

Don't mess with the S

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Are they gonna show any extra work or interviews for this round?

Don't mess with the S
    I think we’ll get some more preview pages but that’s it.

Thst was great, he doesmt have any clue what he is in for.

I was hoping her was the only one with the power to move stuff with his mind, but thsts off the table now. Maybe they will let him keep that ability after he gets out

I hope Conner really gets saved...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope Conner really gets saved...
    He’s starting to remember flashes of his life with the Kents, I’m sure more will come. Hopefully he doesn’t mention the name “Kal-El” or he’ll be in for a world of trouble.

Zod by himself is a problem, but having so many kryptonians kneeling to zod is a big problem a justice league level problem, one thst they probably can't handle.

Kons gonna have to snap out of it and then play it smart real quick to make it out alive in the PZ.

Btw when faora and non was walking that Boulder together with their minds I could see kon, the 90s orignal kon doing the same thing with just his pinky, and instead of jumping, u could see him flying, all with his mind. I think thst "might" be the difference between Megan's TK and kons TTK, he is touching what he moves, judt like in the zone.

I just know SuperX loved Jonathans outfit on the last episode of S&L, I bet he was one of the costume designers.
    Last edited by 9th.; 05-01-2022 at 09:51 PM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I just know SuperX loved Jonathans outfit on the last episode of S&L, I bet he was one of the costume designers.

Yeah it's cool to see so much love for Kon, even when they are doing it with another character.

Personally I never thought of OG kon as trying to look "punk", sure he was a punk, but not the actual style of it.

Maybe if Jon merges with jon-el,it will Kickstart his powers, and he can take a cue from jon-el but tone down the punk look.

Kons hair was always short on the sides, messy on top
    Didn't wear punk makeup on his eyes
    Wears a black tshirt, but not a bloddy S
    Fingerless gloves, leather jacket, combat boots and pants finish the look, AND that look can be used in the comics to make all the versions feel like the same guy

I think it's obvious that the show's Jon is taking cues from Conner and Match, and the show's Jordan is the adaptation of comic book Jon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

so who are the ladies in left center and bottom center?