Page 36 of 111 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    How can I read this without signing up for DCUI?
    I read it on a pirate site. Vordan's link is region blocked unfortunately - even though it really shouldn't be as DCUI has now launched in my country (the UK).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I dont think any kon fan enjoys the mess DC and bendis put him in, when he could have been "reborn" like superman or wally. This is why we need a book like this, to straighten things out and get him back to where he needs to be.
    While I too would prefer just “folding” him back in I get the reason they’re choosing not to. This lets them talk about change and how the world changes around you in a way that can also be used as a metaphor for a “coming of age” story.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    While I too would prefer just “folding” him back in I get the reason they’re choosing not to. This lets them talk about change and how the world changes around you in a way that can also be used as a metaphor for a “coming of age” story.
    I just hope we can move on from the "man out of dimension who none of his family other than Ma and Pa remember," especially with Dark Crisis mining the YJ continuity for all its worth.

Yeah I just want to get back to basic comic books 101, and not going over and over the same "boy lost in a world he isn't a part of", which he needs to have to get past it.

I'm thinking the next couple pages will have a over confident kon getting his ass kicked by those aliens(I mean one looks like despero).
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

They're finally allowing voting for the last Round Robin on DC Twitter and not just on DCU. The Superboy book is leading but not by as much as I'd like, everybody make sure to vote so we can get that series!

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    They're finally allowing voting for the last Round Robin on DC Twitter and not just on DCU. The Superboy book is leading but not by as much as I'd like, everybody make sure to vote so we can get that series!

Well on DCUI there is cheating going on, pretty obvious too.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post

Link to voting?

Fuck this is getting close:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Fuck this is getting close:

Yeah it's called cheating, nothing else. I feel like superman dealing with the Elite, and them being dirty ass shit

Yeah it's called cheating, nothing else. I feel like superman dealing with the Elite, and them being dirty ass shit
    how are they cheating?
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    how are they cheating?

75% to 25% for almost 1500 votes, then SSD started slowly creeping up,having to get most or all the votes because it never fluctuated again in SBs way not once. Now it's exaclty 50/50, probably waitong a Lil bit to not look more obvious, or waiting till the end to dump fake votes in SSDs way.

If you have been checking the poll, you can see in real time how much BS this truly is.

I hate the overexposure of Batman and Suicide Squad too.
    And I think the hard push they get from DC constantly to be BS too. But I doubt its cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    I hate the overexposure of Batman and Suicide Squad too.
    And I think the hard push they get from DC constantly to be BS too. But I doubt its cheating.

Oh it's absolutely cheating, absolutely no doubt about it.
    From 25 to exactly 50, very very steadily just like a good Lil bot, and stayong at 50 for hours now.

No doubt

I voted but yes it's a tad sus. I'm tired of every Bat related content out there.

They finally did the right thing and found some of the cheating, cut out like 500 or more SSD votes, and now the voting is back around 68/32 SB for the win.

Now just have to keep the cheaters away until voting Is done

And remember

Don't mess with the S