Page 39 of 111 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm excited and happy for Conner. Although I do wonder who will be his supporting cast. What do we know about the creative team? Does anyone have any experience with any prior work?

space folk will be his supporting cast and Kenny is a comic geek(menat in a good way), and Lindsey draws well lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    space folk will be his supporting cast and Kenny is a comic geek(menat in a good way), and Lindsey draws well lol
    Good. I really hope that Conner gets his just due. He really has a ton of potential as a character.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm excited and happy for Conner. Although I do wonder who will be his supporting cast. What do we know about the creative team? Does anyone have any experience with any prior work?
    Porter is new for DC I think, he’s got a DC Mech book coming out soon (an Elseworld where all the DC heroes pilot mechas instead of having powers), so we’ll get to see how much we enjoy his writing soon enough. Kon will be playing off a new cast of characters with the Cometeers who are all aliens experimented on by the Dominators, and want payback. Tim gets a cameo in the first issue but otherwise it’s Conner on his own. I’m actually happy about that, Conner has been too tied to YJ/Titans nostalgia, he hasn’t gotten to be a solo character in ages.

Art looks great so it will be a pretty book if nothing else.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah, the preview had a montage page. Conner's at the fortress looking for crises to solve, but it turns out that the other Supers, the League, and the rest of Young Justice have it all handled. So he looks for stuff to do offworld instead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I think if DC can see that kon is good as a solo character maybe this will be his next big breakout moment.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I was not expecting Kon to win the roundtable so congratz! I didn't even know he made it to the finals, I hope we get some good content because I will be checking it out.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

action comics 1046 steel is on the cover, but they say the whole super family is there, does that mean kon is there DC?

PKJ mentioned he wanted to do something with Conner and there was a spot coming up where he might get to squeeze him in. Not a sure thing by any means but there’s reason to hope.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I hope the book is good for Conner and beyond his Dark Crisis appearances he can at least still appear with the rest of the Superfamily...

yeah round Robin, dark crisis, super family here and there appearrances, and the YJ tie in comic, thsts our kon fix lol.

wouldn't mind him reforming a Ravers team out in space though

Dick not bringing M’gann back in the latest episode of YJ is so transparently a set up to have Kon fight the rest of the team instead of having her there to instantly heal his brain lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dick not bringing M’gann back in the latest episode of YJ is so transparently a set up to have Kon fight the rest of the team instead of having her there to instantly heal his brain lol.

Well yeah, and I'm ok with thst, cause the payoff is we get Conner back, and maybe wally will show up and help, and freak Artemis out

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah, they really screwed up not telling her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, they really screwed up not telling her.
    could set up a hilarious scene where M'Gann shows up and does the "Hello Megan!" meme in a different way.

With all the changes to the timeline I do wonder if they’re going to preserve Conner inspiring this incarnation of the Legion into being at the end of all this. I predict that will change to Jon being the one to inspire them, but perhaps they’ll make it so Conner will inspire Jon in some way given they’ve established the two were close here.