Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    The DC likes to ignore Kon, huh?

Well that's a spit in the face, Kon is literally that.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Bullshit, DC you suck, kon has been a hybrid since 2001, and super human clone since 93, respect your own history, and your superior characters, ya stinking losers

Rant over... For now
    If I'm being generous than yeah Jon is the only natural born Kryptonian human hybrid. Kon was created in a lab as a clone, but it still bites reading this. Like he's being forgotten.

As for the Titans issue. Art was great but Conner's portrayal and the ease of the global take over was difficult to accept. Like really?

If there is one thing DC knows how to do its shiy on their own product.

There should be a story where they test kon and Jon and figure out their differences and how they work.

Things I couldn't get was ease of taking over the world with all the heroes, how even Raven couldn't pierce Conners brainwashing, bjt more than even thst how he could stand up to Donna's lasso and Raven's power so easily, I mean it was way to easy to be normal.my hope is TTK, judt like BZ had, but I'm thinking it's DC and they are burying TTK so it will probably be the suit that amps him someway ugh, DC why do you do the things you do
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Where is he even at rn in the main continuity? Was his last appearance in Young Justice?
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Where is he even at rn in the main continuity? Was his last appearance in Young Justice?
    Suicide Squad 2021 annual where we learn that the Conner we followed for the first few issues was actually Match.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Funny I was gonna post this earlier, but it's the same suit look. I prefer the ToT superman look, but there have been a lot of really nice looking alternatives that I can get behind. Course I personally don't think kon should wear a cape, he is a jacket kinda guy
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I hate the “Tron lines” on Barry Allen’s Flash suit but I kind of love them as a design element for Conner.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Funny I was gonna post this earlier, but it's the same suit look. I prefer the ToT superman look, but there have been a lot of really nice looking alternatives that I can get behind. Course I personally don't think kon should wear a cape, he is a jacket kinda guy
    Man I can get drunk off this Casskon stuff forever lol. I'm fine with the cape. I look at it as a kind of symbolic growth. That transition from boy to man. From tennis shoes to business shoes. Most adult incarnations of Conner have capes so it's something i don't have a problem. His super suit should be unique instead of a one to one match of Clark's. This outfits not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ah yes keep it coming.His looks inspired by the ROS animated version with more elements from the tron suit. Not bad. I could never picture either of those versions with capes but this one works.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I hate the “Tron lines” on Barry Allen’s Flash suit but I kind of love them as a design element for Conner.
    I LOVED the New 52 Tron suit

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I LOVED the New 52 Tron suit
    I’ve definitely warmed up more to it these days. It looks cool!

I'm convinced it looks better with a jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm convinced it looks better with a jacket.

There you go .