Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

I want the Fleisher S shield to be Conners starting NOW
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

This might simply be a matter of my Super-bias, but I'm really enjoying the Phantom Zone arc of this season. I'd even be okay with Superman's death if it weren't so beaten to death in other media.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    This might simply be a matter of my Super-bias, but I'm really enjoying the Phantom Zone arc of this season. I'd even be okay with Superman's death if it weren't so beaten to death in other media.
    Heh yeah I’m happy to see the Superman side of things take center stage for once. I’m cool with Clark (possibly) dying because he has MAWS coming, and if it leads to more prominence for Conner then I’ll take Clark dying as a trade off. It’s not his show and he’s barely been used before this season.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ending of YJ S4 leaked so don’t read unless you want spoilers:

spoilers:
    Well neither Conner nor Clark die, we get that Clark vs. Zod and Conner vs. Lor fight, and Conner does end up getting married to M’gann after all, but Darkseid has Kara under his thrall while the Light has the rest of the Kryptonians under theirs… assuming they don’t get cancelled on another Apokolips cliffhanger, S5 could be huge for the Superfamily and Conner specifically.
    end of spoilers
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ending of YJ S4 leaked so don’t read unless you want spoilers:

spoilers:
    Well neither Conner nor Clark die, we get that Clark vs. Zod and Conner vs. Lor fight, and Conner does end up getting married to M’gann after all, but Darkseid has Kara under his thrall while the Light has the rest of the Kryptonians under theirs… assuming they don’t get cancelled on another Apokolips cliffhanger, S5 could be huge for the Superfamily and Conner specifically.
    end of spoilers
    I just came here to say there was spoilers.

And holy ****
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yeah

spoilers:
    They’re going with the Rebirth version of Lor, he’s definitely going to be an enemy of Jon if the show gets that far. Was awesome seeing Kal and Kon tag team Zod
    end of spoilers

But I’m guessing they can’t do another big time jump if they want to follow up on that cliffhanger. Looks like the Superfamily will still be taking point if S5 happens!

I can see some shenanigans aging up the Super Sons, like what happened to Jon in the comics. Damian was rapidly aged by three years at the start of Rebirth, but unlike Jon it wasn't explained (was just an excuse to make him a Teen Titan). Then a time skip wouldn't be needed. Besides, a time skip at this point would render several characters older than they are in the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sounds like we should have a lot to talk about next week then...

looks like the same barber lol.

spoilers:
    Jon being Conner’s ring bearer gave me feels. As did seeing that Icicle Jr. got invited to the wedding too lmao
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like we should have a lot to talk about next week then...
    Word.

That was quite an interesting episode. Most enjoyable episode for me since S1, and with some possible meaningful high stakes.

Talk to ya'll soon.

All in all. Very nice. Won't say much more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    All in all. Very nice. Won't say much more than that.

only thing I'll say extra is that I really hope there is a season 5,cause thsts some huge cliffs thst have the show and us hanging from them

Yeah I can’t wait until we can actually discuss the show without spoilers next week lol. But hey here’s something I guess we can talk about: what do you guys think of the Conner/M’gann relationship? It’s weird how they’ve never interacted in the comics despite their relationship in the show being a huge deal. There was a planned Tom King Superboy series that would’ve paired the two but other than that, nothing. I’m a Conner/Cassie guy to my core, but I don’t mind the show going in a different direction, nor would I mind the two dating in the comics if they’re not actually going to do anything with Conner and Cassie these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah I can’t wait until we can actually discuss the show without spoilers next week lol. But hey here’s something I guess we can talk about: what do you guys think of the Conner/M’gann relationship? It’s weird how they’ve never interacted in the comics despite their relationship in the show being a huge deal. There was a planned Tom King Superboy series that would’ve paired the two but other than that, nothing. I’m a Conner/Cassie guy to my core, but I don’t mind the show going in a different direction, nor would I mind the two dating in the comics if they’re not actually going to do anything with Conner and Cassie these days.

depends on what version of kon and Megan they use