Page 54 of 111 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Felt like this was the best combo I’ve seen of his 90s outfit + the black t-shirt look

Well the Reign of the Supermen suit (black in S shield, fingerless gloves, red lines up legs into midsection) is pretty awesome too.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

RIP Conner (at first I thought this was Jon and was shocked at how dark this story got, but now I realize it’s meant to be Kon)

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

this is a messed up way to get rid of the coolest hybrid Eva.

but does this mean they got jon too?
    and who is that other guy with the S shield using heat. vision in the Pic?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

One in black is definitely Kal, the one getting lassoed kinda looks like Jon which is why I thought he was the one getting ripped in half, but instead I think he just got turned maybe? He’s either dead or a vampire since Kara and Steel seem to be the only “good” Supers left.

One in black is definitely Kal, the one getting lassoed kinda looks like Jon which is why I thought he was the one getting ripped in half, but instead I think he just got turned maybe? He’s either dead or a vampire since Kara and Steel seem to be the only “good” Supers left.

looks like a black guy with a different supersuit than supermans.

I will wait for confirmation on Jon being dead or turned, cause Taylor is writing this and he might have Jon pop up later to save the day, seeing as though he is already writing him.

Kon really needs to be treated more like a powerhouse/ alpha hero, he gets ripped apart here, and his YJ dark crisis series makes him lookike the smallest guy on the team. do ppl not know how powerful he is, have ppl never read Sins of Youth, titans of tomorrow, or black zero? and if your going thsts when he was a adult then read convergence superboy or Smallville season eleven, both of them have him a teen, but he has both powerset and is a BOSS.

DC stop being afraid of him, cause I see your yellow, your sitting on a breakout character

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    looks like a black guy with a different supersuit than supermans.

I will wait for confirmation on Jon being dead or turned, cause Taylor is writing this and he might have Jon pop up later to save the day, seeing as though he is already writing him.

Kon really needs to be treated more like a powerhouse/ alpha hero, he gets ripped apart here, and his YJ dark crisis series makes him lookike the smallest guy on the team. do ppl not know how powerful he is, have ppl never read Sins of Youth, titans of tomorrow, or black zero? and if your going thsts when he was a adult then read convergence superboy or Smallville season eleven, both of them have him a teen, but he has both powerset and is a BOSS.

DC stop being afraid of him, cause I see your yellow, your sitting on a breakout character
    It’s Clark, if you look at the pic I posted up above of him hovering behind Nightwing, I think he physically changed dramatically after being turned. Tynion and Rosenberg are writing DC Vampires not Taylor (he’s doing zombies and magic Elseworlds). Sucks that Kon didn’t get to survive alongside Kara and Steel, would’ve been nice to have had him be the one to try to use Lex’s blood to save everyone given he is genetically Lex’s son. Oh well.

It’s Clark, if you look at the pic I posted up above of him hovering behind Nightwing, I think he physically changed dramatically after being turned. Tynion and Rosenberg are writing DC Vampires not Taylor (he’s doing zombies and magic Elseworlds). Sucks that Kon didn’t get to survive alongside Kara and Steel, would’ve been nice to have had him be the one to try to use Lex’s blood to save everyone given he is genetically Lex’s son. Oh well.

Yeah huge missed opportunity

superboy fan movie I haven't seen yet, wish someone would point me toward a way to see it.

black zero, I don't really want Conner to use the name, but I definitely would be happy to see him back

saw this online and loved it

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Funny thing is that Johns based Tim and Kon's dynamic on his dynamic with his brother.
    Where did Johns say that? Did he also explain what was going on with the cloning thing?
    Last edited by NOCTPHOENIX; 07-11-2022 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Where did Johns say that? Did he also explain what was going on with the cloning thing?
    He said that in an interview here https://www.cbr.com/super-stars-part...n-teen-titans/ around the start of the series.

Who's that in the center?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

superboy fan movie I haven't seen yet, wish someone would point me toward a way to see it.

black zero, I don't really want Conner to use the name, but I definitely would be happy to see him back

saw this online and loved it
    I remember seeing images from that project. Did it ever come to fruition?

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Who's that in the center?
    Red Canary she a new character (possibly?) that going to be introduce in Dark crisis