Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    He said that in an interview here https://www.cbr.com/super-stars-part...n-teen-titans/ around the start of the series.
    Oh neat thanks. Are there more interviews about his writing of Titans? I want to know what we was thinking about the whole Tim trying to clone Conner thing and the Wondergirl kiss.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xOLSu0H-j04

Interview with Kenny Porter where he talks about his Superboy mini amongst other stuff like DC Mecha
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/xOLSu0H-j04

Interview with Kenny Porter where he talks about his Superboy mini amongst other stuff like DC Mecha

watched the whole interview, with him and the artist for Mech, and the artist drew Conner on the video, so cool
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I remember seeing images from that project. Did it ever come to fruition?
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5642692/?ref_=tt_sims_tt_t_3
    I haven't found where to watch it, so I don't knkw anything myself, wish I could.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wow, didn't take long for Red Canary to get fanart I see. She's yet to debut, so we don't even know her secret identity yet!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Invincible? Surprising he hasn't crossed over with DC, especially since he HAS done with Marvel (Spider-Man).
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

Jose Luis is the artist, he has done the same with a lot of other characters, but this has kon, so it gets posted lol.

If invincible would crossover with DC he would be put with jon Kent, not Conner, because Jon Kent IS a copy of Mark Grayson, not the story beats, but the hybrid, parents, and power creep thing.

Conners powers don't work like Jon's, they are on 2 totally different sides of the solar absorbing line, thsts why kon has TTK, and Jon just gets more powerful kryptonian powers.

Jose Luis is the artist, he has done the same with a lot of other characters, but this has kon, so it gets posted lol.

If invincible would crossover with DC he would be put with jon Kent, not Conner, because Jon Kent IS a copy of Mark Grayson, not the story beats, but the hybrid, parents, and power creep thing.

Conners powers don't work like Jon's, they are on 2 totally different sides of the solar absorbing line, thsts why kon has TTK, and Jon just gets more powerful kryptonian powers.
    Wait... if Jon Kent is a copy of Mark... who is Anissa and Markie in this story?

Yeah, Jon is not a copy of Mark. Mark is heterosexual, for one thing! Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Wait... if Jon Kent is a copy of Mark... who is Anissa and Markie in this story?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Jon is not a copy of Mark. Mark is heterosexual, for one thing! Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

hey I saod he wasn't in the story beats, that means not about things you both just posted about.

he is a human /alien hybrid, who is the son of the world's greatest hero, and the good pure hero who's powers grow over time.

So yeah he is.

Conners creation is not natural in anyway, pieced together in hope that he is a success and powerful to be superman level.thsts why he has certain limits, but also extra powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, but... would that matter? Maybe just a different reason to say no?

But yeah, DC has done some... weird plot ideas.. but probably wouldn't want to go there.

I will always love the Tshirt and cargo pants look
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I will always love the Tshirt and cargo pants look

Yep add the jacket, fingerless gloves, glasses, and a smirk(like here lol) and you got a pretty cool looking kon, one thst everyone who watches YJ and Titans, but also reads the comics can recognize