Page 59 of 111 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    After thinking about it, yeah I agree no cape unless he's Superman. I love the Superman Authority look and agree it would serve Conner well. It's a nice space hero look and contains elements of both of Conner's 90s and 00s designs. Add some black and maybe even some yellow. I'd even use the Kingdom "s" if they don't want to use the Fleischer version. It's minimalist and fits Conner well. Giving him something apart from the rest of the family.

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    never NEVER a cape..... unless he IS superman
    This. I think the leather jacket is his cape. It's the most iconic element of his design, and puts him in the great design company of Black Canary and Jack Knight (at times). I do like the glasses. I wish he'd wear them more (and maybe have a running gag where they get broken each issue).

I think Conner should always have a foot in counter culture/punk sensibilities. He has to make old people think he's a menace, at least visually. It's why the T-shirt look never did it for me. He just looks like some cut dude at the mall.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Mighty Member

Conner showed up in Action Comics 1045, I guess this means he'll be in the upcoming crossover.

Yep we get him in the backup, in the upcoming Superfamily teamup, and his mini. They’re finally using Conner again! Just gotta get through this slog of a YJ tie-in.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

First issue of DC Mech was good, looking forward even more to that Porter Superboy mini that’s coming now
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The coolest .

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This. I think the leather jacket is his cape. It's the most iconic element of his design, and puts him in the great design company of Black Canary and Jack Knight (at times). I do like the glasses. I wish he'd wear them more (and maybe have a running gag where they get broken each issue).

I think Conner should always have a foot in counter culture/punk sensibilities. He has to make old people think he's a menace, at least visually. It's why the T-shirt look never did it for me. He just looks like some cut dude at the mall.

I think him having a black leather jacket over a black tshirt or supersuit both with the black and red S shield is his iconic look. yes both things, that you don't see together are together and only together is his iconic look to me.

he has always been the most cool, cocky, and scrappy character Imo, plus the most human of all SUPER characters.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Conner showed up in Action Comics 1045, I guess this means he'll be in the upcoming crossover.

Notice he is the one who looks the most like a normal young guy, even though he was created in a lab lol.

Yep we get him in the backup, in the upcoming Superfamily teamup, and his mini. They’re finally using Conner again! Just gotta get through this slog of a YJ tie-in.

I'm glad they are using him in the backup, but I don't expect much from it,Imo all the characters will show a Lil bit of their personalities but ultimately they will all feel the same.

I'm looking forward to his mini, I hope we get some awesome variant covers, and Kon gets more than just a generic story like really moving him. forward

the dark crisis YJ mini is a disgrace and DC should apologize to all us OG YJ fans

First issue of DC Mech was good, looking forward even more to that Porter Superboy mini that’s coming now

Yeah the guy really loves this stuff, and can write well, now he needs to bring his A game, he won, so it's time to show why he did

Love this cover, has kon, with the other 3 Supermen, but also has matrix, hopefully she is in contuity.

And hopefully kon gets his history put back in THIS universes history, as it should be.

How old should kon be at this point anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post

Not loving the art, but cool .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not loving the art, but cool .

Notice how Conner just feels like a real teen here, not a ready built robot hero like the rest. plus see the girls behind him smiling at him, they love him lol, and he loves to be loved lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Notice how Conner just feels like a real teen here, not a ready built robot hero like the rest. plus see the girls behind him smiling at him, they love him lol, and he loves to be loved lol.
    It looks like his gut might be riding up his shirt with all that fast food .