Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Tactile telekinesis is how kon flies PERIOD
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Least Match is getting laid

Nothing in April for Conner which is a disappointment.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

No, its BS. Match is the cool clone now, with the cool powers, the cool gf, while SB is ACTUALLY the coolest character that has ever been made (yeah I'm going overboard duh) sitting on the side lines so other characters who are lesser potential characters get pushed

I've wrote enough in this thread to give you a decent start with how kon is, now get exited thst you get to write this amazing character and go far it.
    Last edited by SuperX; 01-21-2022 at 09:00 PM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

A CBR article about the bravest YJ show character, and look who they think it is....... Duh

And a article from screenrant about how Conner (aka black zero) beat Donna and Raven
    https://screenrant.com/titans-united...lack-zero/amp/

PKJ heavily hints that there’s some major stuff coming for the entire Superfamily, Conner included, in the AMA on Reddit, I collected all his major answers in the PKJ thread fyi
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I miss the YJ Trio...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I miss the YJ Trio...
    I wouldn’t mind seeing them interact again, but I also don’t know if there’s much point anymore. Maybe Conner would be better off building a new supporting cast that would be his, rather than relying on cross franchise friends.

I wouldn’t mind seeing them interact again, but I also don’t know if there’s much point anymore. Maybe Conner would be better off building a new supporting cast that would be his, rather than relying on cross franchise friends.
    You got a point, I think anytime he has his own series or story to tell it should be him and his world, building from there, and leave the team ups for a team up book(which I would like both)

That's fair. Not sure how likely that is short of DC giving him a new solo/mini.

It is kind of hilarious to me that they jumped Jon into a Superman book instead of giving him a Superboy solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's fair. Not sure how likely that is short of DC giving him a new solo/mini.

It is kind of hilarious to me that they jumped Jon into a Superman book instead of giving him a Superboy solo.

It's called being desperate.

What they should have done is have Conner take the superman mantle, Jon as a kid take the superboy mantle, then have them team up like dick and Damian did, it would have been amazing Imo.

Good on you Match. Good on you.

PKJ heavily hints that there’s some major stuff coming for the entire Superfamily, Conner included, in the AMA on Reddit, I collected all his major answers in the PKJ thread fyi
    Thanks for posting those in the PKJ thread. I want to see his take on Conner. I loved his idea about seeing him through the Kent's eyes and comparing and contrasting their two sons.