Page 62 of 111 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

YJ Dark Crisis continues to suck. Fitzmartin just keeps getting basic continuity wrong, normally I’m not one to sweat that kind of thing, but if you’re trying to write a big deconstruction of an era you really need to know what you’re talking about. Conner was never the leader of YJ, Cassie was the last leader.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    YJ Dark Crisis continues to suck. Fitzmartin just keeps getting basic continuity wrong, normally I’m not one to sweat that kind of thing, but if you’re trying to write a big deconstruction of an era you really need to know what you’re talking about. Conner was never the leader of YJ, Cassie was the last leader.
    Yeah, Conner never lead the team. It was Tim and Cassie.

Conner chafed under Tim's leadership but I don't think he ever seriously lead them.

Yeah, Tim was the original leader. Cassie took over near the end (and later did the same in Teen Titans). Conner has never led any team. Not even the Ravers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Federeci posted some art in progress that confirms Conner is part of the Superfamily team up that’s coming!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Is the YJ editorial confused about what happened after Conner's ressurection? They seemed to be all over the place. They already dealt with his absence and return in the Adv Comics run. When he was erased from continuity, the others didn't know he existed. It's like the writer is conflating the two events. How much does he remember? I also didn't care for her characterization of Conner. He would never have acted this way towards Bart. Please someone at the top cancel this series. It's not doing anyone any favors.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Is the YJ editorial confused about what happened after Conner's ressurection? They seemed to be all over the place. They already dealt with his absence and return in the Adv Comics run. When he was erased from continuity, the others didn't know he existed. It's like the writer is conflating the two events. How much does he remember? I also didn't care for her characterization of Conner. He would never have acted this way towards Bart. Please someone at the top cancel this series. It's not doing anyone any favors.
    I'm going with someone messing with the character's heads. Neither Tim nor Conner seemed all there and Bart seemed to realize something was off but was having trouble keeping that in mind. So, intentional or not I'm treating it as if "Cassie's" power was adjusting their attitudes and memories to make them want to stay in this artificial reality.

YOUNG JUSTICE: TARGETS #5
    Written by GREG WEISMAN
    Art and cover by CHRISTOPHER JONES
    Card stock variant cover by MEGHAN HETRICK
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | 5 of 6 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 11/22/22
    Just as it seemed that Superboy was about to make some headway, enter a Kryptonite-laced Metallo! Will the team be able to finally achieve their goal and rescue Perdita, or will the Lexcorp robotics factory be their final resting place? Check out this penultimate chapter to find out!
    Hope the YJ design for Metallo is cool. Guess this comic might be the big finale for Earth 16.

Hope the YJ design for Metallo is cool. Guess this comic might be the big finale for Earth 16.
    It's not intended to be. They didn't know if a season 5 would happen or not when they wrote this.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    After watching that stop making Superman Jesus vid, I at least want someone to carry on the reins of the GA Supes. Conner's background makes it ok for him to be that rough around the edges champion of the oppressed. He can use his Luthor intellect to go undercover and tackle issues that some might feel is uncomfortable for Supes.

That's if they give him the lex intellect in the comics.

I always seen Kon having the same morals and feelings about right and wrong as Clark does,but he deals with it by getting pissed about it like a real person ).he has shown this in comics plenty of times ,and the YJ shows conner "used to" be this way all the time .
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yeah this is a obvious mess ,but DC seems to love this woman ,so she will continue to be able to do her fanfic without actually knowing the characters and their true histories
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Federeci posted some art in progress that confirms Conner is part of the Superfamily team up that’s coming!

Where did you see this?

It's messed up if this is the last place we see the YJ universe .Conner hasn't even gotten a legion flight ring yet(or TK) so he can fly ugh.

This show really should be a hour long for as much as it's trying to cover.

That could definitely work for a young ,cool,version.of Kon.needs the black and red S shield ,and the "Reign" eyes,and the "Titans" S barcode tattoo on his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Where did you see this?
    His Facebook, I posted the pic in the PKJ thread but I can post it here too:

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's not intended to be. They didn't know if a season 5 would happen or not when they wrote this.
    I know but intentionally or not this looks like it’s going to be all they get. Maybe they’ll get another comic series to do a more proper ending if this sells well, but I wouldn’t hold my breath on that.