Page 65 of 111 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I like him with the Kents. You get plenty of gold moments like this:
    lol at Cass having to hide under the bed!

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Good question. Silver age Kara was dumped in an orphanage (when Pa and Ma Kent were still alive). That question should've been asked decades earlier.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    lol at Cass having to hide under the bed!
    Hilarious part is the look on Martha's face.... It's like "I am not interrupting next time...."

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

I like him with the Kents. You get plenty of gold moments like this:
    Too funny. This may or may not have happened to someone I know... a [cough] friend...
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

With Johns’ return to DC I wonder how long it will be before he grabs Conner to “fix” him and return him to where Johns left him? Maybe after Kenny Porter’s mini, I could see Johns picking Conner up and using him for Legion.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    With Johns’ return to DC I wonder how long it will be before he grabs Conner to “fix” him and return him to where Johns left him? Maybe after Kenny Porter’s mini, I could see Johns picking Conner up and using him for Legion.
    I feel like there's less of a need because it's not like current Conner is all that different from Johns', minus the t-shirt and all the confusion regarding his place in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like there's less of a need because it's not like current Conner is all that different from Johns', minus the t-shirt and all the confusion regarding his place in the universe.
    Hah but Johns is not one to resist claiming characters he considers “his” regardless of whether there’s a need or not. I think he’d want Kon simply to prevent someone else from taking him and doing something with him Johns disagrees with (kinda like how Billy has been benched and Mary has taken over because John’s seemingly doesn’t want anyone else using Billy for long). And the Legion traditionally has always gotten a Super sooner or later.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Good question. Silver age Kara was dumped in an orphanage (when Pa and Ma Kent were still alive). That question should've been asked decades earlier.
    They were dead back in Pre-Crisis.

I wouldn't be surprised. Conner will be coming into direct contact with the Dominators in his upcoming mini. The Legion of Earth 247 was written on the chalk board and that's the Legion Conner is affiliated with along with. Could he end up with them and be the Superboy/Superman of that Earth? I wouldn't mind at this point.
    Last edited by 13th Superman; 09-03-2022 at 08:41 PM.

I wouldn't be surprised. Conner will be coming into direct contact with the Dominators in his upcoming mini. The Legion of Earth 247 was written on the chalk board and that's the Legion Conner is affiliated with along with. Could he end up with them and be the Superboy/Superman of that Earth? I wouldn't mind at this point.
    Good recall, I did not remember that fact. Yeah that only makes me more certain Johns is going to snatch him back before too long.

Hah but Johns is not one to resist claiming characters he considers “his” regardless of whether there’s a need or not. I think he’d want Kon simply to prevent someone else from taking him and doing something with him Johns disagrees with (kinda like how Billy has been benched and Mary has taken over because John’s seemingly doesn’t want anyone else using Billy for long). And the Legion traditionally has always gotten a Super sooner or later.
    Is that part of why they're doing that? Huh.

Sweet. I love this look for Conner. His best look. I know lots prefer the Leather jacket look but this is it for me.

Effortlessly cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that part of why they're doing that? Huh.
    I’m just guessing but I can’t figure out why else they decided to stick Billy in the Rock of Eternity, and make Mary the new Shazam given his movie is right around the corner, unless it has to do with Johns calling “dibs”. He has a history of doing that and Conner is another character he’s done it with before.

That doesn't make sense. Surely if he was claiming dibs it'd be on the entire family, not just Billy?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman