Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    An interesting concept visually but a little too much for me. He's like a fusion of Kon and the Ray or Apollo. It feels a bit like a parody of his 90s radical self. A cape on top of a jacket? I dunno.
    Kon is the down to earth, very human somewhat flawed SUPER, he shouldn't be walking around or flying around looking like a God of some kind.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

This is what we see mainly in the comics or comic only fan movies (or Twitter lol), but most ppl outside of our tiny bubble see this

What we as fans need is to understand pushing only one side of these versions is not helping kon, we need to combine and push a recognizable version of him to all.

Here are some combo looks, maybe none are perfect but they are atleast closer.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

This is what we see mainly in the comics or comic only fan movies (or Twitter lol), but most ppl outside of our tiny bubble see this

What we as fans need is to understand pushing only one side of these versions is not helping kon, we need to combine and push a recognizable version of him to all.

Here are some combo looks, maybe none are perfect but they are atleast closer.
    I liked the top 3 the best. The first look on the second row left works too.

https://patronofv.tumblr.com/post/67...n-of-the-young

I wrote a brainstorm for a Superboy game.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-07-2022 at 08:26 PM.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Conner was robbed man. He should be Superman before Jon.

Spectacular Member

Do y’all like buff Kon or skinny kon? Personally I prefer skinny (with TK powers, not just being a Superman clone)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    Do y’all like buff Kon or skinny kon? Personally I prefer skinny (with TK powers, not just being a Superman clone)
    Skinny when he debuts but buffer with age.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Lex is showing up in Titans S4

Be cool if Clark showed up and met Conner too

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Not sure what to expect from this show at this point, but cool at least.

Amazing Member

I have a bad feeling about the upcoming crisis. Not just for Conner but the rest of the YJ4 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I liked the top 3 the best. The first look on the second row left works too.

https://patronofv.tumblr.com/post/67...n-of-the-young

I wrote a brainstorm for a Superboy game.

Imo the YJ outfit plus a black leather jacket is the way to go, with a kryptonian powerset plus TK but only when he mentally makes it happen for powers is the way to go.

Like that fleisher S shield blue tshirt also.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_kon View Post
    I have a bad feeling about the upcoming crisis. Not just for Conner but the rest of the YJ4 as well.
    Hey they are remembered, and got a decent size on thst crisis Pic, thsts a plus in my book. Do I think they will make it out of the crisis in a better position, I can only hope, but can't trust DC for ****.

Maybe they will finally graduate into the young adult heroes we all want them to be

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Conner was robbed man. He should be Superman before Jon.

I think we all know that, but DC doesn't see it that way, and we will never change their minds when they finally got the golden child they have always wanted now.

I'm just asking for a Lil piece of the universe where kon and his friends can have their stories told too

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post

Look the skinny orignal young kon with just TTK is very fun to read his stories,and I was there from the start in real time, and I loved it, but he has progressed and is very ready for another progression. It's time for stories with a 19 to 21 year old kon, one that isn't a super BOY anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not sure what to expect from this show at this point, but cool at least.

I want Conner to be shook to his core when he meets lex. Lex should just ooze something thst almost scares Conner. Make lex impressive make it worth the wait and worth having a awesome portrayal of conner be where he comes from