Page 101 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2464

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    What’s the first?
    MJ's.

Bungle likely means the second longest one on Spidey forums though, 'cause Wanda's and Jean's get many posts a day very casually.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    MJ's.

Bungle likely means the second longest one on Spidey forums though, 'cause Wanda's and Jean's get many posts a day very casually.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. We were the first thanks to Beyond but the Moira jane debacle proved too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Yeah, that's what I meant. We were the first thanks to Beyond but the Moira jane debacle proved too powerful.
    For sure, once the leaks about the Moira Jane nonsense came out, MJ's thread went from 47 pages to 100 in less than a month lol.

It doesn't help that even once the initial anger passed, Moira Jane as a talking subject returned once in a while just because of how dumb and controversial it is, and it doesn't help that Marvel ended the Gala **** with the implication Moira killed MJ.

Ever since Beyond, there were moments where MJ's treatment was bad when Wells was writing, but that was balanced out by her being in-character with at least one other writer, and having that one shot with Black Cat (I think its story is meh, but MJ's interactions with Felicia were nice), but once Wells' ASM run started, being and MJ fan started to suck again, and the Moira Jane nonsense only made it worse.

Basically, the last 3 months sucked to be a Spidey fan on the comics side, Spidey is a loser, MJ is boring and a damsel, and Ben is getting fucked over again, there's probably bad **** with other characters too, but I'm not keeping up with ASM to know, just ASM#1 vol 6 was bad enough to make be drop that garbage.

The most annoying thing is that this shows Brevoort's strategy of making fans butthurt does work in getting attention, 'cause we're certainly talking about all of this nonsense, and it's probably giving Marvel some sweet sweet short term gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

and the constant comic panels posted where mj is sexy and all
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

For a while, I think all the MJ attention also went into the thread covering the ups and downs of the marriage, but life obviously interrupted what Vortex was doing and he hasn't updated it in a while.

BANNED

"Get ready to get to know the most terrifying new member of Spidey's Rogues Gallery," Editor Nick Lowe teased in March. "Part of the point of 'Beyond' was the creation of Chasm and we have HUGE plans for the artist formerly known as Scarlet Spider, so keep your eyes peeled Web-Heads."

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/firs...over-dark-web/

And could Hallow's Eve be Janine?

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...r-hallows-eve/

Astonishing Member

I,m betting on Kafka as the new Hobgoblin.

Also, it seems that Ben is a secondary antagonist and it's all about Maddie

I,m betting on Kafka as the new Hobgoblin.

Also, it seems that Ben is a secondary antagonist and it's all about Maddie
    guess that good for Ben if he is the secondary bad guy can do a betrayal later on.

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    guess that good for Ben if he is the secondary bad guy can do a betrayal later on.
    his name is Chadsm

Astonishing Member

Do I buy this and get burned again? Having flashbacks to how I clung to futile hope that Ben would break through his villainy and redeem himself at the last moment during Clone Conspiracy. That was crushing. No wish to repeat that experience *sigh*

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Do I buy this and get burned again? Having flashbacks to how I clung to futile hope that Ben would break through his villainy and redeem himself at the last moment during Clone Conspiracy. That was crushing. No wish to repeat that experience *sigh*
    He's not going to redeem at the end of this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Chasm is too recent to do a heel turn so soon, they'll try to milk the concept a little longer at best.

More crap stories on the way.

Chasm is too recent to do a heel turn so soon, they'll try to milk the concept a little longer at best.
    i mean he can still betray maddie and be a bad guy to Peter