Page 106 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2464
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    At least we know what the suit looks like from the back.

I hear you there, and I can respect that take.
    For sure, man. Trust me, I never mean any disrespect when we go back and forth. You've got a lot of smart opinions.

I just noticed the Chasm symbol has three body segments and spiders only have two. That's gonna drive me nuts now.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    For sure, man. Trust me, I never mean any disrespect when we go back and forth. You've got a lot of smart opinions.

I just noticed the Chasm symbol has three body segments and spiders only have two. That's gonna drive me nuts now.
    Thanks, and yeah, that's very puzzling to me, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

I don't think of Bucky as being on the same level of Red Hood. Bucky is a good guy that was forced to do terrible things and has tried very hard to atone for them since getting his mind back. He was even Captain America. He's not some bloodthirsty antihero. That's not what I'm suggesting at all.

Even in Ben's early days and the recent Dematteis series, Ben was portrayed as pretty bitter and closed off at times. He's always been Peter with a much harsher life and a bit more of a temper. I mostly just mean that it they want to differentiate the two, playing up that difference would make a lot of sense after all Ben has been through.

I'm not suggesting making him a killer or some edgy antihero. I was thinking more along the lines of Ben in "Humanity Agenda" or even Andrew Garfield's Spidey in NWH with a bit of that Bucky thing where he's a good person that did bad things and is trying to find his way back.

I think that would make more sense with the character and be more interesting than anything they're doing now. But, no, I'm not suggesting he become a violent Jason Todd type or Kaine 2.0 or anything like that.

So, funny story. Before this whole Chasm business drove me from being a Marvel customer altogether, my deepest, darkest dream for Ben has been to actually partner him with Bucky (and Quake).

The whole thing with Ben is he's Peter, but you can use him in situations where Peter could never go long term, right? So make him Agent Spider-Man. He signs on to a new version of the Secret Warriors/Avengers whatever and does the spy thing. He's their Q, their conscience, and has a cool power set that fits right into the whole spy-thriller genre. Plus his history of being on the road, always moving place to place and keeping under the radar gives him an almost ideal skill set for spy work. Throw in the fact that if he's ever caught or ID'd by a bad guy he's putting Peter's life on the line as much as his own, for added drama. It almost writes itself.

And I feel like Ben and Bucky would get along really well. They were both made to be weapons against the very things most dear to them, but both broke free and have to face dark things in their pasts. Not only could they learn a thing or two from one another, but seeing them clash over killing a bad guy or taking the pragmatic/easy way out of some spy plot would be great.

I LOVE Chasms design so much

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    So, funny story. Before this whole Chasm business drove me from being a Marvel customer altogether, my deepest, darkest dream for Ben has been to actually partner him with Bucky (and Quake).

The whole thing with Ben is he's Peter, but you can use him in situations where Peter could never go long term, right? So make him Agent Spider-Man. He signs on to a new version of the Secret Warriors/Avengers whatever and does the spy thing. He's their Q, their conscience, and has a cool power set that fits right into the whole spy-thriller genre. Plus his history of being on the road, always moving place to place and keeping under the radar gives him an almost ideal skill set for spy work. Throw in the fact that if he's ever caught or ID'd by a bad guy he's putting Peter's life on the line as much as his own, for added drama. It almost writes itself.

And I feel like Ben and Bucky would get along really well. They were both made to be weapons against the very things most dear to them, but both broke free and have to face dark things in their pasts. Not only could they learn a thing or two from one another, but seeing them clash over killing a bad guy or taking the pragmatic/easy way out of some spy plot would be great.
    That makes a lot of sense. Both characters I love, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post

Sounds like an excellent idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    The design is great, the plot and characterization behind it . . . not so much, to understate the matter.

Astonishing Member

This guy/girl seems kinda legit DanielRPK follows him/her:

https://twitter.com/CanWeGetToast/st...88261542821888

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post

Ooooh, I hope so. That'd be good for the character. The initial teaser had I think six different Spidey logos flash at one frame each and I can't remember what they all were, but one definitely looked like a Scarlet Spider logo.

Astonishing Member

Ooooh, I hope so. That'd be good for the character. The initial teaser had I think six different Spidey logos flash at one frame each and I can't remember what they all were, but one definitely looked like a Scarlet Spider logo.
    Yeah, I remember that too. Maybe some amount of synergy could help to reverse this whole Chasm push

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    https://twitter.com/patrick_gleason/...15652340613120

I wonder if he'll be apart of the even. Drawing or writing
    so when bens comes back to being good cant he just replace the purple with red and the green with blue?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    It is a lit design. I only wish the storyline was better, poor, poor, unfortunate Ben.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post

Nick Lowe is not going to like this.

I love it.

All-New Member

The Spider-Man Ben Reilly Edition Be@rbrick. The Scarlet Spider version is currently out too.

https://www.theblotsays.com/2022/08/...brick.html?m=1

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    It is a lit design. I only wish the storyline was better, poor, poor, unfortunate Ben.
    As poor and unfortunate as the souls soon to be caught in . . . the Dark Web.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    As poor and unfortunate as the souls soon to be caught in . . . the Dark Web.

Only if this be my destiny and this coming lost hunt