Page 123 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2464
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    And blonde :P
    That, too.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Beautiful work. It’s a shame it’s not for an actual comic (or is it…?).

And yes, Cheung’s artwork was pretty much the only highlight of the otherwise very regrettable Clone Conspiracy mini.
    Indeed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

So in the newest leaks of potential 2023 Marvel legends toys, there is a comic book Spider-Man wave rumored. Now, I should say that none of it has been confirmed so it could all be wrong. But usually listings like these are at least in the ball park. And that Spider-Man wave is dominated by none other than our boy Ben Reilly. Rumored to be getting a figure as Chasm (blech) and a Spider-Man Ben Reilly listing (I'm hoping for the Beyond suit, because his classic Spidey look just got rereleased this year).

Here's to hoping!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    So in the newest leaks of potential 2023 Marvel legends toys, there is a comic book Spider-Man wave rumored. Now, I should say that none of it has been confirmed so it could all be wrong. But usually listings like these are at least in the ball park. And that Spider-Man wave is dominated by none other than our boy Ben Reilly. Rumored to be getting a figure as Chasm (blech) and a Spider-Man Ben Reilly listing (I'm hoping for the Beyond suit, because his classic Spidey look just got rereleased this year).

Here's to hoping!
    Fingers crossed.

Where can I read that about that leaks?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Fingers crossed.

It's just a possible leak and images of what the characters could be with released next year and listed with what quarter of the year they will release. No real data to confirm or if it's fully true. So at the moment take with a grain of salt

Astonishing Member

From a thread on 4chan

"So CHasm will be the reason Peter fucked up months ago. Got revenge of Peter for not saving him and f'd with his brain. His new powers include enerhy webbing and transforming abilities like Spidercide. He is partially to blame to for the MJ mystery box
    Wells wanted to show how evil Chasm really is as he could't do that in Beyond as a way to make him the most hated rouge in Peters galley"

I'm copying and pasting, including typos. It is pretty believable after reading the solicit from ASM 14

From a thread on 4chan

"So CHasm will be the reason Peter fucked up months ago. Got revenge of Peter for not saving him and f'd with his brain. His new powers include enerhy webbing and transforming abilities like Spidercide. He is partially to blame to for the MJ mystery box
    Wells wanted to show how evil Chasm really is as he could't do that in Beyond as a way to make him the most hated rouge in Peters galley"

I'm copying and pasting, including typos. It is pretty believable after reading the solicit from ASM 14
    If true then I'm sorry, but I sincerely hope this gets PANNED.

BANNED

Ben is Paul confirmed.

Mighty Member

Fingers crossed.

http://marvelousnews.com/252-31677

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    If true then I'm sorry, but I sincerely hope this gets PANNED.
    Sadly. It lines with the solicits and the "Chasm is the most terrifying villain ever" company line

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Thanks a lot!!

Astonishing Member

More :
    "The goo he fell in had adverse affects on his body and Janie uses tech she procured from Beyond to become Hallows Eve. Chasm and Janie will square off as the anti Peter/MJ"

Grain of salt, ofc.

More :
    "The goo he fell in had adverse affects on his body and Janie uses tech she procured from Beyond to become Hallows Eve. Chasm and Janie will square off as the anti Peter/MJ"

Grain of salt, ofc.
    I think we've heard that one before though. We don't know what the goo did to him and my guess Jannie will try to fix him, but has to play the part to get him to trust her

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    I think we've heard that one before though. We don't know what the goo did to him and my guess Jannie will try to fix him, but has to play the part to get him to trust her
    It could be speculation. But it makes sense and lines up with the solicits and the "Chasm is Spider-Man's evilest villain ever"

It could be speculation. But it makes sense and lines up with the solicits and the "Chasm is Spider-Man's evilest villain ever"
    Can't recall fully, but didn't the current ASM writer say that he couldn't really go into how evil Ben is now that he really wants to explore how evil he is now. Only question is will it all happen during Dark Web or what's worse that he is the reason behind what happened to Peter or if he was the one that causes the Peter MJ drama.
    What would make fans turn on him more?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Can't recall fully, but didn't the current ASM writer say that he couldn't really go into how evil Ben is now that he really wants to explore how evil he is now. Only question is will it all happen during Dark Web or what's worse that he is the reason behind what happened to Peter or if he was the one that causes the Peter MJ drama.
    What would make fans turn on him more?
    When and where did the current writer of amazing spider man say this about Ben ?
    Please reply.
    Last edited by Xwho; 09-27-2022 at 12:33 PM.